- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia),
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis)
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)
Steam distillation for essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes
Earthy floral with a citrus top note
Sleep is vital to our well- being and our body’s ability to recuperate, heal and manage its internal processes correctly. Being unable to sleep is a health issue when it continues for more than one or two nights in a row. The more often it happens the more difficult it becomes as you become over-tired and unable to relax.
Sleepyhead is designed to help with nervous exhaustion and restlessness, provide a sense of calm following over-excitement or anxiety and allow you to drift gently off to sleep.
It helps provide physical and mental relaxation and helps calm the frantic urgency of night-time thought patterns. Containing Lavender and Neroli, this blend helps develop deep sleep and active REM sleep which relaxes internal dreams and helps prevent nightmares from disturbing restful sleep.
Use the Atomiser room spray immediately before going to sleep, paying particular attention to the bed and bed linens and any night clothes worn for sleeping. Use the Roll-On dispenser to massage the Ready to Use oil onto temples, forehead, the back of the neck and pulse points at the wrists.
If sleep is disturbed use the Ready to Use oil and place a few drops across the top lip (avoiding mucous membranes) so that the fragrance can be inhaled during sleep.
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed Carrier Oil (Vitis vinifera) + Evening Primrose Carrier Oil (Oenothera biennis)
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil
- For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
- Sleepyhead relaxes and soothes the mind and body. It is a soothing and calming oil which imparts this quality to both physical and emotional conditions alike. Its action is gentle.
- It is particularly useful with emotional upsets. It helps with relaxing and calming nervous afflictions and disturbances. Stress releasing and therefore good to use at night.
- Calming and grounding to the body and mind. Helps to release long-standing stress and anxieties.
- Also useful to help prevent recurring nightmares and vivid or active dreaming. Helpful for sleepwalkers.
- Possible risk of photo-toxicity, so avoid direct sunlight after use.
- May cause lethargy.
- If any symptoms occur cease using the product immediately.
- If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
- Avoid if previously allergic to Asteraceae/Compositae family of plants.
- Avoid using with dietary supplements such as St. John’s Wort, Kava, and Melatonin.
Linalol, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulol, Lavandulyl acetate, Terpineol, Limonene, Caryophyllene, Esters of Angelic and Tiglic Acids, Pinene, Farnesol, α–Terpinene, Camphene, Indole, Nerol, Linalool, Methyl Anthranilate, Myrcene, Sclareol, Cineol, Phellandrene Nerolidol, Neryl Acetate, Chamazulene, Pinocarvone, Methyl-anthranilate, Geraniol, Citral, Citronellal, Valepotrits, Valeranic Acid, Valeranone, Valereal.