- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Canabidiol 1000 (Cannabis sativa)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea),
- Sandalwood Amyris (Amyris balsamifera)
- Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena)
High Anxiety is a soothing, calming and relaxing oil. It can help with nervous disorders such as anxiety and insomnia and lift feelings of mental and physical tiredness. Relaxing and calming for the cardio-vascular system it is useful with palpitations. It has excellent pain-relieving properties and gives relief from insomnia. It has a soothing effect on the emotions and bolsters confidence and emotional resilience. Used in a vaporizer it is the perfect oil to quieten noisy children, angry partners and your frazzled nerves.
In a vaporizer it can help with nervous disorders and maintaining perspective on life. Use as a fragrance to uplift the spirits and soothe anxiety and stress. Use as part of an aromatherapeutic massage to relax the body. Rub gently and allow to settle into the skin. Add a few drops to a vapouriser to lift the spirits and calm unsettled emotions.
Steam distillation for Clary Sage; Lavender; Sandalwood Amyris; Rose Otto; Orange is cold pressed and Cannabis sativa is a CO2 extraction
- Undiluted – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use.
- Ready to Use – High Anxiety is a 3% dilution with Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) and Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa)
Warm, earthy and soothing with floral and citrus top notes
High Anxiety relaxes and soothes the mind & body. Helps with insomnia. Gives the gift of clear sight and the ability to differentiate between real and imagined. It aids in retaining a sensible perspective on emotionally difficult or painful situations.
Avoid if suffering from low blood pressure. Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Use with extreme caution if suffering from Parkinson’s disease. Avoid if using SSRIs, tricyclic antidepressants, antipsychotics, beta-blockers and opioids (including codeine and oxycodone). Avoid if taking Clobazam, Valproate or Warfarin.
Cannabidiol (CBD) from Cannabis sativa; Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α–Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, ß-Myrcene, (E)-ß-Ocimene, Terpinolene, α–Pinene, α–Caryophyllene, ß-Pinene, ß-Caryophyllene oxide, (-)-ß-Farnesene, (E)-α–Bergamotene, (Z)- ß-Ocimene, (+)-Limonene, Germacrene D, ß-Caryophyllene, Sclareol, Valerianol, α–Eudesmol, 7-epi-a-Eudesmol, 10-epi-y-Eudesmol, Elemol, ß-Eudesmol, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, y-Eudesmol, α–Zingiberene, Amorpha-4,11-diene, Drimenol, ar-Curcumene, Selina-3,7(11)-diene, y-Curcumene, Cadina-4,11-diene, ß-Dihydroagarofuran, α–Agarofuran, (E)-Nerolidol, α–Acoradiene, ß-Bisabolene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol, Methyl eugenol, Citronellyl Acetate, Ethanol, 2-Phenylethanol, (E,E)-Farnesol, Eugenol, Geranyl Acetate
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products. Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.