- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii),
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens),
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis),
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Juniperberry (Juniperus communis)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
Earthy floral with a medicinal top note
The skin is the single largest sensory organ in the human body. It is also the body’s first line of defense against the environment and it needs a robust reaction to dirt, wounds, the elements, bacteria and disease. Stress can compromise this defense and changes which affect hormonal levels can also show in the skin’s reactions to its environment. For most people these issues arise mainly during teenage years, however, adult onset acne is a moderately common reaction to stress and changes in hormonal levels which are either natural or another further response to stress levels. AURORA Acne & Rosacea Oil is created to help the skin recover from outbreaks of acne and rosacea. Together with Spotless Cleansing Oil and Satin Skin Pacifier it can help reduce the outbreaks of acne and rosacea and keep your skin smooth and blemish free.
AURORA Acne & Rosacea Oil is a spot treatment for acne and rosacea outbreaks. Dab the raised and reddened areas with a drop of the oil. Where possible avoid touching the area with fingertips.
Ready diluted – 3% dilution in Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis); Pomegranate (Punica granatum); Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) and Rosehip (Rosa canina) Carrier Oils. On request 3% dilution in Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil. For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
A calming soothing and balancing blend which helps regenerate cells and restore a sense of proportion.
Do not use on broken skin or wounds. Avoid if using Warfarin. May cause skin irritation. May lower blood sugar – risk for diabetes and may irritate the stomach and intestines, May affect blood pressure and could make blood pressure control more difficult. Avoid if epileptic. Avoid if allergic to aspirin.
α-Pinene, Limonene + β-Phellandrene, α-Thujene, Myrcene, Sabinene, β-Pinene, Camphene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellyl formate, Isomenthone, 1-epi-y-Eudesmol, Geranyl formate, Geranyl butyrate, Geranyl tiglate, ß-Caryophyllene, Guaia-6,9-diene, Germacrene D, Geranyl propionate, (Z)-Rose oxide, 2-Phenylethyl butyrate, 1,8-Cineole, Borneol, Verbenone, Bornyl Acetate, α-Terpineol, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol, Terpinen-4-ol, y-Terpinene a-Terpinene, Terpinolene, 1,8-Cineol, (+)-Aromadendrene, d-Cadinene, (+)-Limonene, ß-Myrcene, d-3-Carene, a-Thujone, Linalyl Acetate, Linalol, Pionene, Sclareol, Phellandrene, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products. Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.