- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
- Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflora)
- Sandalwood Amyris (Amyris balsamifera)
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Steam distillation for essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes
- Undiluted – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use.
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in a blend of Organic Hemp Seed (Cannabis sativa), Rosehip (Rosa canina); Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis); Baobab (Adansonia digitata) and Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils.
Relaxes muscle aches and rheumatism. May stimulate hair growth. Arousal A has a powerful reputation as an aphrodisiac; relaxing and soothing it helps to decrease nervousness. It is also considered useful for lifting post-natal depression. Relaxing, warming, stress relieving, it is an emotionally soothing aphrodisiac. It is also used to heighten sexual desire as its calming properties act as a muscle relaxant and emollient. It is believed to help during meditation. It is also improves circulation and is very calming to the skin and the mind.
May be used in the form of
- A diluted oil blend with a 3% dilution with a suitable blend of Carrier oils.
- A Cream or Salve with a 3%-5% dilution
- An atomiser in a water-based blend
Massage or spray onto the area around the navel, around the breasts, across the forehead and the soles of the feet Taking care to avoid eyes and mucous membranes.
Regularly using this blend provides mental strength and clarity. It works on the adrenal cortex, which has a balancing effect on the hormone system. It brings a feeling of confidence, warmth and trust, releasing inhibitions and developing exhilarating playfulness. It brings a lightness and happy feeling. It is aphrodisiac and helps to dispel fear, guilt, impotence, frigidity and emotional blocks. It makes the subtle connection between physical love and spiritual advancement. Its cooling action also helps to relieve frustration and sexual tension. Strengthens resolve and imparts courage.
May irritate sensitive skin. Avoid in cases of liver problems. Avoid during pregnancy. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin.
Linalool, Eugenol, Linoleic & Linolenic acids, 1,8 Cineole, T-Cadinol, Palmitic acid, (E)-α–Bergamotene, Germacrene-D, Estragole, Benzyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, Phytol, Squalene -2,3-oxide, Isophytol, Phytyl acetate, Squalene, Geranyl, Indole, (Z)-Jasmone, (Z)-Methyl jasmonate, Jasmolactone, Methyl benzoate. Valerianol, α–Eudesmol, 7-epi-α–Eudesmol, 10-epi-y-Eudesmol, Elemol, ß-Eudesmol, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, y-Eudesmol, α–Zingiberene, Amorpha-4,11-diene, Drimenol, ar-Curcumene, Selina-3,7(11)-diene, y-Curcumene, Cadina-4,11-diene, ß-Dihydroagarofuran, α–Agarofuran, (E)-Nerolidol, α–Acoradiene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citronellyl formate, Isomenthone, 1-epi-y-Eudesmol, Geranyl formate, Geranyl butyrate, Geranyl tiglate, ß-Caryophyllene, Guaia-6,9-diene, Geranyl propionate, (Z)-Rose oxide, 2-Phenylethyl butyrate, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α–Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products. Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.