- 100ml empty bottle
- 25 drops of Tea Tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- 10 drops of Clove essential oil (Syzygium aromaticum)
- 10 drops of Cinnamon essential oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- 10 drops of Thyme essential oil (Thymus vulgaris)
- 10 drops of Lemongrass essential oil (Cymbopogon citratus)
- 78ml of Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) B.P. 99%
- 15ml of Aloe Vera Gel
- 5ml of Glycerin
Blend all the ingredients together in the bottle taking care not to splash any of the neat Isopropyl Alcohol onto your skin. Shake well and use.
If the mixture is a little too strong for your skin it is possible to water it down with distilled water, however it is important not to dilute below 70% of IPA.