Lemon Grass – Cymbopogon citratus
Blends Well With
Lemon grass has a fresh grassy, lemony scent and is a strengthening, uplifting, refreshing wake-up oil.
Repels insects, dragons & snakes, psychic abilities, Security from anxiety in love
Lemon Grass eases tired muscles and refreshes tired feet particularly after walking on hard (man-made) surfaces. It also helps with the symptoms of jet lag. Lemon grass encourages appetite and soothes upset digestion and is often used in cases of colitis. Lemon grass raises the energy levels in the body and as a result is often considered useful for cellulite.
It can unclog blockage/congestion of the lungs, liver, lymphatic system and arteries. A mixture of pepper and lemongrass is an effective remedy for irregular menses and nausea.
Modern research had shown that Lemon Grass can kill fungus, virus and bacteria. Can be used to relieve discomforts in the gastrointestinal tract, muscle cramps, neuralgia, various nervous disturbances, and fatigue.
- Vaporize for anti-microbial, antiseptic, anti-oxidant, deodorant, toning and it is an insect repellent for fleas, ticks and lice.
- In a warm bath it eases tired muscles and refreshes tired feet
- In a diffuser it relieves discomfort in the gastrointestinal tract, muscle cramps, neuralgia, various nervous disturbances, and fatigue and to unclog blockage/congestion of the lungs, liver, lymphatic system and arteries
- Diluted to 3% or less in a carrier oil it can be included in massage blends for raising the energy levels in the body
Lemon Grass raises the energy levels. Lemon grass is a warming, strengthening, uplifting and refreshing wake-up oil. It is a useful anti-depressant when the anxiety results from failures in love life and social standing.
Lemongrass should not be used in pregnancy because of uterine and menstrual flow stimulation
Geranial, Neral, Geranyl acetate, (+)-Limonene, Caryophyllene oxide, 6-Methyl-5-hepten-2-one, Linalool
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.
- Always consult with your primary care physician or naturopathic doctor before making any significant changes to your health and wellness routine