Lemon Mint Essential Oil Blend
- Lemon (Citrus limonum)
- Corn Mint (Mentha arvensis)
Steam distillation (for Corn Mint). Cold pressed for Lemon
A sharp cool minty scent with a lemony top note
- Undiluted – suitable for diffusing.
- It is usually avoided as a skin application, however if it is to be used topically, dilute to 2% or less before skin application.
- Ready to Use product is a 2% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- For Atomiser 2% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro-acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Good wide-awake oil. Refreshing and cooling. Helpful with concentration and easing a tired mind. Good to use if studying or working long hours. The oil has been proven to assist people working in an office setting to work much more efficiently. It is also very clarifying, increases awareness, and assists in the decision-making process. It is uplifting, energizing, supports digestion, and cleanses the liver and gallbladder. Excellent for refreshing a stuffy atmosphere in a room and invigorating the occupants.
- Diluted to 2% or less in a carrier oil it can be included in massage blends for clarity of thought and mental alertness, sickness, diarrhoea and reducing cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Vaporize to assist with stress, anxiety and tension, meditation or to freshen a room particularly with pet smells
- In a diffuser it will refresh a tired mind and create a more dynamic atmosphere.
Lemon Mint is an uplifting oil blend known to invigorate the mind, improve the concentration and increase focus for the task in hand. It is cooling when hot and bothered, and acts as an aid for clarity of thought.
This blend should be avoided late at night and by insomniacs. Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine. Avoid use with children under 6 years of age. Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones.
(+)-Limonene, β-Pinene, y-Terpinene, α–Terpineol, α–Pinene, Geranial, p-Cymene, β–Myrcene, Neral, Terpinen-4-ol, Neryl acetate, Menthol, Menthone, Isomenthone, Neomenthol, Limonene, Methyl Acetate, Piperitone, β–Caryophyllene, β–Pinene, Tannins and Flavonoids
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.