- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
Steam distillation (for all oils except Lemon which is cold pressed)
Fresh minty with a citrusy floral top note
Skin breakouts and irritations are a fact of life and for some they are a constant. For some people the itchiness of an insect bite is overwhelming but for those who suffer more serious skin ailments such as psoriasis and allergies, life becomes a constant irritation. From the pain and frantic itchiness of eczema through to the nerve ending agony of shingles the constant drive to scratch and ease the irritation is maddening. Cool Soother does what it says. It cools the flames of irritation and soothes inflamed skin.
The organic moisturising cream containing Cool Soother oil is soothing and deeply nourishing for dry or irritated skin.
Cool Soother is blended to help relieve nerve ending pain and skin irritation and soothe inflammation. Rub sparingly into the affected area using fingertips or the Roll-On applicators. Dilute to 3% or less prior to skin application if using undiluted.
- Ready to Use oil is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Moisturising Cream is a 3% dilution in a blend of Organic Base Cream, Aloe Vera and Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii)
Refreshes the mind and boosts concentration. It can ease headaches, cool and calm anger and hysteria. It is refreshing & uplifting, cooling when hot and bothered, an aid for clarity of thought. It lifts dark thoughts. It relaxes and soothes the mind & body Helpful in gentling horses for riding
- Can irritate sensitive skin and may be photo-toxic so should be avoided prior to exposure to direct sunlight.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Avoid late at night and by insomniacs.
- Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine.
- Avoid if using Warfarin.
- Do not use on children under 12 years.
- Do not use on broken skin or wounds
- Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. The contraindication for gallstones is important, because this condition is often asymptomatic. Overweight Caucasian women over age 40 are particularly at risk for asymptomatic gallstones.
(+)-Limonene, β-Pinene, y-Terpinene, α–Terpineol, α–Pinene, Geranial, p-Cymene, β–Myrcene, Neral Terpinen-4-ol, Neryl acetate, Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, a-Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, a-Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.