Lemon Geranium Essential Oil Blend
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum)
Steam distillation (Geranium). Cold pressed for Lemon
A sharp warming green scent with a citrus top note
- Undiluted – suitable for diffusing.
- It is best avoided as a skin application, however if it is to be used topically, dilute to 2% or less before skin application.
- Ready to Use product is a 2% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- For Atomiser 2% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Has a tonic action on the liver and kidneys, cleanses body of toxins. Helps guard against fluid retention and swollen ankles. Effective in throat and mouth infections. Has antifungal and analgesic properties and can be used to help relieve stress, mild depression, PMS, anxiety and tension, menopausal problems and for general energizing. It works on the adrenal cortex, which has a balancing effect on the hormone system. It helps to create balance between oily and dry skin. Good for brittle nails. Good for sore throats, colds and feverish conditions. It calms the stomach and relieves nausea. Has been recognised to promote weight loss.
- Diluted to 1% or less in a carrier oil it can be included in massage blends for clarity of thought and mental alertness, sickness, diarrhoea and reducing cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Diffuse to assist with PMS, depression, stress, anxiety and tension, fluid retention and menstrual irregularities or to freshen a room particularly with pet smells.
- In a diffuser it will refresh a tired mind and create a more dynamic atmosphere.
Lemon Geranium is an uplifting oil blend known to calm, relax, restore and maintain the emotions. It has a great all-over balancing effect on the mind and helps to relieve feelings of stress, anxiety, mild depression, PMS, tension, menopausal problems and is good for general energizing. It is cooling when hot and bothered, and acts as an aid for clarity of thought.
Non-toxic, but may cause skin irritation in some, however it is known to affect the hormonal system so best avoided in pregnancy. Avoid if hypoglycaemic May be phototoxic and should be avoided prior to exposure to direct sunlight.
(+)-Limonene, β-Pinene, y-Terpinene, α–Terpineol, α–Pinene, Geranial, p-Cymene, β–Myrcene, Neral, Terpinen-4-ol, Neryl acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellyl formate, Isomenthone, 1-epi-y-Eudesmol, Geranyl formate, Geranyl butyrate, Geranyl tiglate, ß-Caryophyllene, Guaia-6,9-diene, Germacrene D, Geranyl propionate, (Z)-Rose oxide, 2-Phenylethyl butyrate,
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.