Lemon Cedar Pure Essential Oil Blend
- Lemon (Citrus limonum)
- Atlas Cedar (Cedrus atlántica)
Steam distillation (for Atlas Cedar) Cold Press for Lemon
A sharp cool woody scent with a lemony top note
- Undiluted – suitable for diffusing.
- Dilute to 2% or less before skin application.
- Ready to Use is a 2% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- For Atomiser 2% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Good calming and grounding oil, combats negativity and is useful in meditation blends. Helpful for lowering stress levels and reducing any pressure from nervous tension. Helps with cardio-vascular system issues and lymphatic drainage. Its aroma is masculine and appealing to men, particularly as a beard oil. and is said to be an aphrodisiac. Inhaled, it helps support the respiratory system and calms stress. It helps to create balance between oily and dry skin. Good for brittle nails. Good for sore throats, colds and feverish conditions. It calms the stomach and relieves nausea. Has been recognised to promote weight loss.
- Diluted to 2% or less in a carrier oil it can be included in massage blends for clarity of thought and mental alertness, sickness, diarrhea and reducing cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Vaporize to assist with stress, anxiety and tension, meditation or to freshen a room particularly with pet smells
- In a diffuser it will refresh a tired mind and create a more dynamic atmosphere.
Lemon Cedar is an uplifting oil blend known to calm, relax, restore and maintain the emotions. Good calming and grounding oil, combats negativity and is useful for meditation. It is cooling when hot and bothered, and acts as an aid for clarity of thought.
Non-toxic, but may cause skin irritation in some, however it is known to affect the hormonal system so best avoided in pregnancy. Avoid if hypoglycaemic. Avoid with high blood pressure or heart problems. May irritate sensitive skin. May be phototoxic and should be avoided prior to exposure to direct sunlight.
(+)-Limonene, β-Pinene, y-Terpinene, α–Terpineol, α–Pinene, Geranial, p-Cymene, β–Myrcene, Neral Terpinen-4-ol, Neryl acetate, ß-Himachalene, α–Himachalene, (E)-α–Atlantone, y-Himachalene, Deodarone, (E)-y-Atlantone, Himachalol, Isocedranol, (Z)-α–Atlantone, d-Cadinene, 1-epi-Cubenol, (Z)-trans-α–Bergamotol, Cedranone, Dehydro-ar-himachalene, α–Calacorene, ß-Himachalene oxide, y-Curcumene, ß-Vetivenene, Cadalene, α–Oxydohimachalene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.