Hairy Head Blend
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii)
- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana)
- Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla Planifolia)
- Cannabidiol (Cannabis sativa)
A rich, sweet, woody and green fragrance
Blends Well With
Steam distillation (for all oils) Absolutes – solvent extracted.
Sadly, there are no miracle cures for hair loss and to achieve the best results you must commit to massaging your scalp regularly, improving your diet, and adjusting your lifestyle to reduce stress. However, it is possible to prevent further loss of hair and encourage re-growth by persevering with consistent, regular and focused Hairy Head treatments in combination with dietary and lifestyle adjustments. Hairy Head is useful as a massage oil to encourage hair growth. It is beneficial for increasing blood flow to the head and hair follicles. Good for hair in poor condition. Can be useful for dandruff, when added to a base shampoo.
Gently massage in small, circular motions all over your scalp without causing too much friction since this can damage hair roots. After a few minutes of massaging the scalp, bend over and hang your head lower than your heart to really increase the blood flow whilst continuing to massage. Keep the mixture on your scalp as long as possible, and if it’s practical leave it overnight, then shampoo it out.
- 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
- On request 3% dilution in Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil. For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Helps to dissolve anger and frustration. It acts as a memory booster and anti-depressant. It helps to increase concentration. It enhances mental clarity while aiding alertness and concentration. Relaxes and soothes the mind & body, promotes confidence, strength, and is valuable for meditation as it encourages the mind to concentrate and exclude extraneous sounds.
If any headache or nausea occurs when using the product, discontinue its use immediately. May sensitize the skin and cause phototoxicity. Avoid during pregnancy. Avoid in cases of hypertension. Avoid if allergic to aspirin. Avoid if suffering from high blood pressure or heart problems. Never ingest.
Carvacrol, p-Cymene, y-Terpinene Thymol, Carvacryl methyl ether, Linalool, Linalyl acetate, α-Terpineol, Borneol, β-Caryophyllene, Camphene, Carvacrol, α-Pinene, 1,8-Cineole, ß-Myrcene, α–Terpinene, Borneol, Camphene, Verbenone, Bornyl Acetate, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol, Terpinen-4-ol, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, Geraniol, Geranyl acetate, (E,Z)-Farnesol, Geranial, Caryophyllene oxide, Elemol, (Z,Z)-Farnesol, α-Cedrene; Thujopsene; Cedrol; ß-Cedrene; α-Selinene; ß-Himachalene; ß-Chamigrene; α-Chamigrene; Widdrol; Cuparene, Vanillin, 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde Palmitic acid 4-Hydroxy-3-methoxybenzoic acid, d-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC < 0.2%) and Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.