- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris);
- Peru Balsam (Myroxylon balsamum)
- Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
Steam distillation for all oils except Lime which is cold pressed
- Ready to Use Roll On is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
- Dilute 100% blend in a suitable carrier oil to a 3% or less dilution. Never apply undiluted to the skin.
Congestion in the lungs and the struggle to breathe brought on by winter colds and flu is a misery. For some the shortness of breath is a permanent situation. Asthma, allergies and more serious diseases such as COPD need active management. Chest Clear can provide some relief as part of an active management plan. It is blended to help with respiratory ailments, chesty coughs and bronchitis. It is excellent for congestion of the throat and chest and clears phlegm and reduces coughs and dissolves mucus
Rub Ready to Use Roll On blend sparingly into the chest and throat using fingertips or the Roll-On applicators or put a few drops on a tissue and inhale. as a massage oil or in the bath, it acts as a decongestant. Use undiluted blend in a diffuser for respiratory problems and to clear nasal pathways during a cold. In a carrier oil it can be used as a chest rub where it helps with coughs, particularly those caused by acid reflux. Vaporize following a shock or as a pick-me-up.
Sharp, green, camphoraceous scent with a citrus top note
Chest Clear is uplifting and stimulating and raises the energy levels, lifting exhaustion and mental sluggishness. It rejuvenates the spirits of the sick. Especially effective in healing rifts between family or lovers. Useful if suffering from lack of concentration and memory loss.
Chest Clear opens and releases emotional blocks which helps to balance the body.
May cause photo-sensitivity. Do not use on broken skin or wounds. Avoid if using Warfarin. Avoid if suffering from gallstones and bile duct obstructions, hormone-sensitive conditions such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids. Avoid in cases of hypertension – may increase blood pressure. May cause dermal and / or mucus membrane irritation.
1,8-Cineol, α–Pinene, (+)-Limonene, Globulol, (E)-Pinocarveol, p-Cymene, (+)-Aromadendrene, Pionocarvone tr-1.0%, Linalool, Linalyl acetate, α-Terpineol + Borneol, Thymol, p-Cymene, β-Caryophyllene, Camphene, Carvacrol, β–Myrcene, Benzyl benzoate; (E)-Benzyl cinnamate, Benzoic acid, (E)-Cinnamic acid, (E)-Nerolidol, (E)-Methyl cinnamate, Benzyl alcohol, Geranial, Neral, Geranyl acetate, Caryophyllene oxide, 6-Methyl-5-hepten-2-one, ß-Pinene, d-3-Carene, ß-Phellandrene, d-Cadinene, α–Muurolene, ß-Bisabolene, y-Cadinene, Bornyl acetate, Longifolene, α–Terpinene, Terpinolene, α–Cadinol, Fenchone, y-Muurolene, α–Terpineol Tricyclene, α–Caryophyllene, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, Chamazulene (E)-ß-Ocimene, Germacrene-D, T-Muurolol, Sabinene, ß-Pinene, y-Terpinene, (E)-a-Bergamotene, (2E,6E)-a-Farnesene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.