Canine Joint Juice
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Undiluted – dilute to 2% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use
- Ready to use – a 2% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils
- Atomiser Spray – a 2 dilution with water, Polysorbate-80, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Steam distillation all oils
Velvety, earthy aromatic with a floral top note
Joint pain is one of the most debilitating symptoms of a number of ailments, the most common of which are injury affecting any of the ligaments, bursae, or tendons surrounding the joint. Injury can also affect the ligaments, cartilage, and bones within the joint. Animals are also subject to pain from joint inflammation (arthritis, spondulitis) and infection. Pain within the joint is a common cause of leg pain, ankle pain, and knee pain, leading to limping and reluctance to use paws or limbs.
Canine Joint Juice is blended to help relieve joint pain and soothe swelling and inflammation in dogs. It is NOT an antiseptic so if any infection exists within or surrounding the joint it is important to treat it separately.
Spray onto the animal’s fur around the back of the neck where the fur is dense and the animal is unable to groom itself. Ensure that no contact is made with eyes, ears and mucous membranes.
- For animal use only.
- Avoid use on pregnant or lactating bitches
- Avoid use on epileptic animals
- Test on a small area of skin before use. Should any adverse reaction immediately occur cease using the product. It is contraindicated with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, and for patients with liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mouth.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α–Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, (-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (+)-Limonene, Germacrene D, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, ß-Pinene, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Camphene, Verbenone, α–Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol