- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Lemon Verbena (Lippia citriodora)
- May Chang (Litsea cubeba)
- Neroli Absolute (Citrus aurantium)
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Spikenard (Nardostachys Jatamansi)
Steam distillation for essential oils. Solvent extraction for absolutes
- For undiluted products, dilute to 3% or less before use.
- Ready to Use products are a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils.
- On request 3% dilution in Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil. For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Life can become frantic at times, leading to stress, anxiety and tension. Relax and put some distance between yourself and the drivers of stress and anxiety. Chill Out is blended to soothe tensions and restore balance. It helps to free the mind, release tension and ease the pressures of stress, relaxing the mind and the body. Chill Out brings tranquility and helps leave dark thoughts and worries behind. It relaxes and soothes the mind & body. It helps to banish depression, while uplifting the spirits and helping control stress. It refreshes the body, stimulates brain function and increases concentration and strengthens the heart. It is useful for insomnia, migraine, stress, nervous tension, insecurity, anxiety. Can be of use in working through addictions, especially drugs.
- Ready to Use blends – apply to pulse points, the temples and the back of the neck using fingertips or the roll on applicator. Can be used on the soles of the feet .
- Use undiluted in a diffuser using 6 – 8 drops of the oil.
- Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin.
Floral, sweet and green with a citrus top note
Chill Out lifts dark thoughts. It encourages openness toward new opportunities, joy, enthusiasm and helps to provide clarity of thought when feeling nervous, stressed, anxious or confused. It drives away sadness. It has a great all-over balancing effect on the mind and helps to relieve PMS tension and menopausal problems. Balancing, calming, grounding, and harmonizing. Helps to heal deep emotional wounds at the same time as grounding and opening the mind to inner spirituality.
Use with care as it can sensitize the skin and cause photo-toxicity. Avoid during pregnancy. Avoid if suffering from glaucoma. May have a hormone-like action. Avoid in prostatic hyperplasia. Avoid with sensitive, diseased or damaged skin. Avoid when you need to concentrate on something specific.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, a-Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, Geraniol, Neral, (+)-Limonene, Zingiberene, Germacrene D, Caryophyllene oxide, Sabinene, ß-Caryophyllene, (E)-ß-Ocimene, ar-Curcumene, Spathulenol, 1,8-Cineol, Geranyl acetate ß-bourbonene, y-Cadinene, Germacrene D-4-ol, (E)-Limonene oxide, 6-Methyl-5-hepten-2-one, (E)-Carveol, Methyl heptanone, β–Myrcene, a-Pinene, β–Pinene, Nerol, (E)-Nerolidol, (E,E)-Farnesol, Neryl acetate, Sabinene, Citronellol, Citronellyl formate, Isomenthone, 1-epi-y-Eudesmol, Geranyl formate, Geranyl butyrate, Geranyl tiglate, Guaia-6,9-diene, Geranyl propionate, (Z)-Rose oxide, 2-Phenylethyl butyrate, Nardol, Formic acid, a-Selinene, Dihydro-ß-ionone, Nardol isomer, Selinene isomer, Propionic acid, Cubebol, a-Gurjunene, a-Caryophyllene, y-Gurjunene, 7-Hexadecene, Nerolidol, Calamenene, Epoxy-ledene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.