Deep Cleaning Oil
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
Steam distillation for Eucalyptus and Peppermint. Lemon is Cold Pressed
- Undiluted – use in a diffuser or vaporiser for cleansing and emotional rejuvenation
- Use diluted with a little alcohol in water for household cleansing
Sharp and citrus with slightly medicinal top note
Deep Cleaning is antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Inhaled, it helps support the respiratory system and calms stress. It acts as a perfect room freshener for a sickbed atmosphere as it keeps the room environment clean and bacteria free. It calms the stomach and relieves nausea. Excellent as a cleaning aid around the house to remove sticky deposits. (Not from polished wood!). Always test surfaces before use. It is good for sore throats, colds and feverish conditions and used as a room cleanser will help to prevent the transmission of infection. Used undiluted it is effective against a number of pathogenic organisms, including MRSA.
- Vaporize the undiluted oil blend to heal emotional hurts and to cleanse the mind of bitterness.
- Use in a diffuser for respiratory problems.
- Dilute with a little alcohol before use as a deep cleanser or household cleaner
It is stimulating and lifts exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirits of the sick. It is refreshing & cooling. Sharpens the mind and energises the body. Creates a deeply cleansing effect on mind and body. It is invigorating and creates a sense of alertness. Helps cleanse trauma and deep emotional stresses from the mind and body.
Avoid in cases of high blood pressure. Avoid late at night and by insomniacs. Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine or blood thinning preparations including Warfarin. Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. Avoid during the early stages of pregnancy. May cause dermal sensitization or mucus membrane irritation in some people. Never ingest or use directly on the skin.
(+)-Limonene, β-Pinene, y-Terpinene, α-Terpineol, α-Pinene, Geranial, p-Cymene, β-Myrcene, Neral Terpinen-4-ol, Neryl acetate, 1,8-Cineol, α–Pinene, Globulol, (E)-Pinocarveol, p-Cymene, (+)-Aromadendrene, Pionocarvone tr-1.0%(-), -(-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, Terpinen-4-ol, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, Germacrene D, ß-Caryophyllene, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, Piperitone, Isomenthol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this
- information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.