- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Violet Absolute (Viola Odorata)
- Damask Rose Absolute (Rosa damascene)
- Vetiver (Vetveria zizanioides)
- Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
Steam distillation (for all oils) Absolutes produced by solvent extraction
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less with a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution with Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils.
Decisions can be tricky things. For many people decision making is an ordeal much to be avoided. However, few decisions can be put off indefinitely and for some the longer they are left the more difficult it can be. Decision blend supports your decision making by boosting your confidence in your ability and encouraging you to take an honourable direction. It harmonizes the mind relieving depression, anger, fear, nervous tension and stress and helps overcome obstacles. It helps to promote new, innovative ideas and provides the strength, power and passion to stand by your decision.
Massage onto the skin on the inside of the wrists, at the back of the neck below the hairline, and at the normal pulse points for applying perfume, taking great care to avoid the eyes.
Floral, sweet and slightly earthy
Blends Well With
Decision blend helps to dispel fear, guilt, and emotional blocks. Stimulating and emotionally balancing, it is associated with strength, power and passion and the energy of the earth. Calming and grounding to the body and mind it harmonizes the mind, it helps in anger control, fear, nervous tension and stress. It also helps in dealing with emotional problems, self-esteem and self-nurturing. Dispels anger and cools heated tempers. Provides help, courage and strength when facing danger or dire times. A drop (diluted) on the brow when making an important decision clarifies the honourable path.
Not to be used during pregnancy and if suffering from epilepsy; can induce contractions. Avoid if breast-feeding. The effects on a nursing infant are unknown. It is generally considered to be non-toxic and a non-irritant with the possibility of sensitization in certain individuals.
Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl acetate, cis-Jasmone, Indole, Methyl anthranilate, Linalol, Linalyl acetate, Patchouli alcohol, b-Patchoulene, a-Guaiene, Caryophyllene, a-Patchoulene, Seychellene, a-Bulnesene, Norpatchoulenol, Patchouli alcohol, Pogostol, Benzoic acid, Furfurol, a and b-Vetivone, Vetivene and Vetivenyl vetivenate, Vetiverol, Terpenes, Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol, Linalool, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Stearoptene, a and b-Pinene, a-Terpinene, Limonene, p-Cymene, Camphene, Geranyl Acetate, Neral, b-Caryophyllene, Citronellyl Acetate, Neryl Acetate, Eugenol, Rose Oxide, a and b-Damascenone, Benzaldehyde, Rhodinyl Acetate, Linolenic acid, Palmitic acid, Anethol, Anisic acid, Anisic aldehyde, Estragol, Fenone, Phellandrene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.