Ancestors cannot heal the past, nor protect from future heartache. It will however, bring acceptance. It can help you to see the second skins on people, plants, animals and the Spirits who come to call. It can be used in raising Spirits and communicating with them. It has a well-defined role in workings to extend life for those who are hale and well and in shaping the nature of their immortality for those who have passed. Ancestors is carried or worn to enable spirits to appear more easily it is often worn when attending a grave side to speak to the departed. It can be used to make the St John’s Day bonfires and for calling on the ancestors.
Ancestors opens hearts and brings awareness of the energies that affect our lives. It gives the gift of clear sight and the ability to differentiate between real and imagined. It lifts the spirit, lifts dark thoughts and aids in retaining a sensible perspective on emotionally difficult or painful situations. It enhances mental clarity while aiding alertness and concentration and helps boost the user’s confidence. It can help with nervous disorders. It calms those with painful emotions, allowing them to have patience while trying to understand and learn to love.
Contains: Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea);
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia);
French Lavender (Lavandula stoechas);
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale);
Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)
Blends: Use undiluted on candles. Dilute to 3% or less before applying to skin.
Ready to Use – is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils. On request 3% dilution in Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils.
In an Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Contraindications: Avoid use with alcohol or during pregnancy. Avoid use together with soporific drugs such as Chloral hydrate and Hexobarbitone. Avoid if using aspirin
Active Ingredients: Linalyl Acetate, Linalool, Myrcene, Sclareol, Phellandrene, Camphene, a-Pinene, β-Pinene, Myrcene, Limonene, 1,8-Cineole, Linalool, Terpinen-4-ol, Neryl acetate, Nerol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Italidone, Linalol, Lavandulol, Lavandulyl acetate, Terpineol, Caryophyllene, Borneol, Camphor, Bornyl acetate, Camphene, 1,8-Cineole
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.