- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis)
- Vetivert (Vetveria zizanioides)
Canine Calmer is for highly strung or over active dogs and puppies over 3 months old. It has a soothing, relaxing and de-stressing effect and helps them settle into new or strange surroundings. For dogs which are over-excited and hyper-active it can calm their frantic activities and help them relax into more normal play routines. For dogs which are anxious or fearful it can help them become more trusting and responsive to human interaction. It is particularly good for stressful situations as it soothes and harmonises the animal’s emotions.
Spray or massage onto the animal’s fur around the back of the neck where fur is dense and the animal is unable to groom itself. Spray or diffuse at high level into the room where the animal is and in particular over the animal’s bed and sleeping spots.
Ensure that no contact is made with eyes, ears and mucous membranes.
Steam distillation all oils
- Undiluted – dilute to 2% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use
- Ready to Use – blended in a 2% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- On request 2% dilution in Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- For Atomiser 2% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Velvety, earthy aromatic with a floral top note
For animal use only. Avoid use on pregnant or lactating bitches. Test on a small area of skin before use. Should any adverse reaction immediately occur cease using the product.
Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mouth.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, a-Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, Valerianol, Bornyl acetate, Valeranone, Valeranal, Camphene, a-Kessyl acetate, Elemol, (+)-Limonene, ß-Terpinene, 1,8-Cineole, Myrtenyl isovalerate, a-Pinene, Myrtenyl acetate, ß-Eudesmol, Kessane, Eudesma-2,6,8-triene, Bicyclolemene, a-Gurjunene, Eugenylhexanoate, ß-Pinene, Valerenic acid, Drimenol, d-Elemene, Myrtenol, Cryptofaurenol, a-Caryophyllene, Kessanyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Pacifigorgiol, a-Guaiene, Borneol, ß-Elemene, Cryptofauronyl acetate, (-)-allo-Aromadendrene, ß-Phellandrene, Citronellyl isovalerate, Ledol, epi-a-Bisabolol, Palmitic acid, Germacrene-D, (E)-Valerenyl isovalerate, p-Cymene, Khusimol (zizanol), Vetiselinenol, Cyclocopacamphan-12-ol, a-Cadinol, a-Vetivone, ß-Vetivenene, ß-Eudesmol,, ß-Vetivone, Khusenic acid, ß-Vetispirene, y-Vetivenene, a-Amorphene, (E)-Eudesm-4(15,7-dien-12-ol, ß-Calacorene, y-Cadinene, (Z)-Eudesm-6-en-11-ol, y-Amorphene, Ziza-5-en-12-ol, ß-Selinene, (Z)-Eudesm-6,11-diene, Salvial-4(14)-en-1-one, Khusinol, Cyclocopacamphan-12-ol, Selina-6-en-ol, Khusian-ol, d-Amorphene, 1-epi-Cubenol, Khusimene (ziza-6(13)-ene, Ziza-6(13)-en-3ß-ol, Ziza-6(13)-en-3-one, 2-epi-Ziza-6(13)-en-3a-ol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.