Equine Don’t Panic
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis)
- Neroli Absolute (Citrus aurantium)
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- Frankincense (Boswellia sacra)
Steam distillation (for all oils) and solvent extraction for absolutes
Blends Well With
Equine Don’t Panic is for highly strung or over stressed horses and youngstock. It has a soothing, relaxing and de-stressing effect and helps them settle into new or strange surroundings. For competition horses it helps them to relax and concentrate on the job in hand. For horses which are anxious or fearful it can help them become more trusting and responsive to human interaction. It is particularly good for stressful situations as it soothes and harmonises the animal’s emotions. Helps with spooking and stable vices such as cribbing or wind sucking.
Equine Don’t Panic should be rubbed well into the fur around the throat and across where the brow band touches, avoiding ears, eyes and mucous membranes. Spray liberally around the withers and under the belly. Avoid areas where the horse may lick or groom itself. It is often helpful to spray into the air when the horse feels confined or restricted and onto riding breeches or tack.
Warm, reassuring fragrance with a green earthy note
Lotion – 5% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils
Trigger Spray – 5% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
An uplifting blend to calm, relax, restore and maintain the emotions. It has a great all-over balancing effect on the mind and helps to relieve feelings of panic, stress, anxiety, depression. Good for use prior to schooling as it helps with concentration, slows and deepens breathing. Good for animals which suffer from depression or chronic anxiety under stressful situations.
If any sensitivity occurs cease using the product immediately. Do not use on broken skin or wounds and avoid all contact with mucus membranes including inside the nose.
Avoid if taking ACE or scheduled for a surgical or dental procedure.
Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellyl formate, Isomenthone, 1-epi-y-Eudesmol, Geranyl formate, Geranyl butyrate, Geranyl tiglate, ß-Caryophyllene, Guaia-6,9-diene, Germacrene D, Geranyl propionate, (Z)-Rose oxide, 2-Phenylethyl butyrate, α-Pinene, + ß-Phellandrene, α-Thujene, Sabinene, ß-Pinene, Camphene, (+)-Limonene, Linalyl acetate, (E)- ß-Ocimene, α-Terpineol, Geranyl acetate, (E)-Nerolidol, (E,E)-Farnesol, Neryl acetate, ß-Myrcene, Nerol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, ß-Bisabolene, Valerianol, Bornyl acetate, Valeranone, Valeranal, α-Kessyl acetate, Elemol, ß-Terpinene, 1,8-cineole, Myrtenyl isovalerate, Myrtenyl acetate, ß-Eudesmol, Kessane, Eudesma-2,6,8-triene, Bicycloelemene, α–Gurjunene, Eugenylhexanoate, Valerenic acid, Drimenol, d-Elemene, Myrtenol, Cryptofaurenol, α-Caryophyllene, Kessanyl acetate, Pacifigorgiol, α–Guaiene, Borneol, ß-Elemene, Cryptofauronyl acetate, (-)-allo-Aromadendrene, Citronellyl isovalerate, Ledol, epi- α-Bisabolol, Palmitic acid, (E)-Valerenyl isovalerate, p-Cymene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.