Deimos – Blended Essential Oils
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
- Rose Damask Absolute (Rosa Damascena)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
Absolutes – a concrete and absolute is solvent extracted.
Deep woody, earthy and floral base with citrus top notes.
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use on skin.
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in a blend of Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils
Deimos, the smaller of the 2 moons of Mars is named after the twin brothers of the Greek god Ares the god of war. Deimos means dread or terror. Even the most resilient can face new and terrifying circumstances which invoke all the symptoms of nervousness, clammy hands, shaking knees and a voice not entirely under control. This oil blend can help conquer terror and release feelings of dread.
Relaxing, refreshing, uplifting and emotionally balancing, helps release terror, denial, dread of the future. Improves mental strength and clarity. Helps with addictions, especially drugs. Helps to heal deep emotional wounds, is grounding and opens the mind to inner spirituality. Provides emotional strength when facing danger or dire times, boosts courage and strength in the face of adversity. Reduces belligerent emotions and helps control terrors and inner demons.
- Rub the undiluted oil onto a candle then burn it.
- Rub a few drops of undiluted oil onto a light bulb then switch on the light.
- Can be used diluted on the skin on the inside of the wrists, at the back of the neck below the hairline, across the forehead and around the temples, taking great care to avoid the eyes.
May irritate sensitive skin. Use sparingly. Avoid in cases of liver problems. Avoid during pregnancy. Avoid use on broken or irritated skin. Avoid with alcohol or sedative drugs. Avoid if taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication. Avoid if suffering from an upset stomach. Extremely rarely, an allergic reaction may be experienced. This should be treated as a medical emergency
Linalool, Eugenol, Linoleic & Linolenic acids, 1,8 Cineole, T-Cadinol, Palmitic acid, (E)- α-Bergamotene, Germacrene-D, Anethol, Anisic acid, Anisic aldehyde, Estragol, Fenone, α-Pinene, Limonene , β-Phellandrene, α-Thujene, Myrcene, Sabinene, β-Pinene, Ethanol, Camphene, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Nerol, Borneol, α-Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Methyl eugenol, Citronellyl acetate, 2-Phenylethanol, (E,E)-Farnesol, Geranyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, α-Farnesene, Benzyl acetate, p-Cresyl methyl ether, Farnesyl acetate, α–Caryophyllene, Cinnamyl acetate, Methyl benzoate, 3-Hexen-1-yl-benzoate, Bicyclogermacrene, α–Cadinol, 3-Methyl-2-buten-1-yl acetate, Isoeugenol.
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.