- Cannabidiol (Cannabis sativa)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale)
- Rose Maroc Abs (Rosa centifolia)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Mandarin (Citrus reticulata)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Steam distillation (for all oils except Mandarin which is cold pressed), Cannabidiol and Rose Maroc which are CO2 extracted
Sharp, medicinal with a green base note and a citrus top note
Blends Well With
A powerful blend of oils to prompt improvements in memory and control of thoughts and memories. Helps in efforts and programmes to retrain and restructure areas of the brain and to prevent further degradation in mind control and brain capacity. Helps retain processing abilities and bring about improvements in alertness and responsiveness. Helps to resolve emotional barriers and anger control and helps to retain linguistic abilities. Helpful with digestive issues particularly with constipation and can re-invigorate the appetite
This oil may be inhaled or applied to the skin.
- Inhalation: a few drops of the undiluted oil can be applied to a tissue and the fragrance inhaled. It may be used in a diffuser or a few drops applied to a light bulb before turning on the light.
- Skin application: Using the Ready to Use oil or following dilution to 3% or less, apply the oil to pulse points on the body. In addition, the oil should be applied to the temples, taking care to avoid the eyes, and to the back of the neck just below the hairline.
Soothes emotional spikes and helps control anger outbursts. Improves alertness and ability to relearn. Mood elevating and helps with anxiety and depression. Promotes relaxation in both mind and body and helps to slow and relax breathing.
Avoid if suffering from low blood pressure. Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Use with extreme caution if suffering from Parkinson’s disease. Avoid use if insomniac. Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine. Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. Avoid if epileptic. Avoid if allergic to aspirin. Avoid direct sunlight after use.
Cannabidiol (CBD), (-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, Terpinen-4-ol, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (+)-Limonene, Germacrene D, ß-Caryophyllene, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, ß-Pinene, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Borneol, Camphene, Verbenone, a-Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, Linalool, Camphene, α-Terpineol, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Stearoptene, α-Terpinene, Geranyl Acetate, Neral, Citronellyl Acetate, Neryl Acetate, Eugenol, Methyl Eugenol, Rose Oxide, α-Damascenone, ß-Damascenone, Benzaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Rhodinyl Acetate, Phenyl Ethyl Formate, y-Terpinene, ß-Myrcene, α-Thujone, Terpinolene, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.