A Taste of Christmas warms and stimulates and is an energising, comforting oil during the cold season. It raises and enhances natural abilities, often felt as a warming/heating sensation in the solar plexus. Helps in calming spasms of the digestive tract and nausea. It stimulates secretion of digestive juices and is renowned for relieving digestive wind – ideal for diffusing following an over-indulgent Christmas Dinner!
Can be used as a muscle relaxant and soothing agent it helps to lift depression and enhances appreciation of the moment, helpful for artistic appreciation and “eye”. Due to its very powerful antiseptic properties it is good for fighting against infections, colds and flu, Helpful to relax over-excited children at bed time.
Diffuse into the air, particularly on Christmas Day itself. Using a Ready to Use Roll-On massage onto skin as a special Christmas perfume. Coat a candle with the undiluted oil before lighting it. Dab a few drops onto a light bulb before turning on the light and the aroma will diffuse around the room.
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Cinnamon ( Cinnamomum zeylanicum);
- Orange (Citrus sinensis)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
In Ready to Use products A Taste of Christmas is blended in a 3% dilution with Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier oils
Perfect for a rich family-Christmas fragrance all year round! The scent of Christmas goodies gently blended into a mouth-watering fragrance
A Taste of Christmas warms and stimulates and is energising. It helps to fully enjoy the spirit of Christmas and can be used to enhance appreciation of the moment. It creates a happy, relaxed feeling and works as a mood lifter, perfect for people who suffer from depression or chronic anxiety under stressful situations. quells “butterflies” alleviates anger, depression creates the feeling of happiness and warmth, while calming nervous digestive problems. Ideal for diffusing after an over-indulgent Christmas Dinner!
Avoid if suffering from alcoholism, haemophilia, prostatic cancer, kidney and liver problems and if taking anticoagulants. Avoid direct sunlight if applied (diluted) to skin. Avoid during the early stages of pregnancy. May cause dermal sensitization or mucus membrane irritation in some people. Do not take internally.
Eugenol, ß-Caryophyllene Eugenol acetate, a-Caryophyllene, Isoeugenol, Methyleugenol, Linalool, (E)-Cinnamyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, (E)-Cinnamaldehyde, Safrole, Cinnamyl alcohol, (+)-Limonene, ß-Myrcene, ß-Bisabolene a-Pinene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.