- Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Citronella (Cymbopogon winterianus)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Lemon Verbena (Lippia citriodora)
- Mace (Myristica fragrans)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum)
Creativity requires the ability to reject the safe, the traditional, “the way it has always been”. Creativity is radical and, to some, it can be threatening so for creators the world over, a degree of courage and commitment is required.
Creativity triggers your innovation, eloquence and persuasiveness. It helps you to see further and clearer in time and brings new light and new perspectives. It helps generate new ideas and introduces the strength, power and passion to take them forward.
Roll onto the skin on the inside of the wrists, at the back of the neck below the hairline, and at the normal pulse points for applying perfume, taking great care to avoid the eyes.
Steam distillation for essential oils. Solvent extraction for absolutes
- Ready to Use blend is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils
- Undiluted – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Atomiser – 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Sharp, camphoraceous with woody, slightly floral base notes and a citrus top note
Very useful in self-exploration and for those trying to abandon everyday concerns to concentrate on more uplifting issues. It stimulates the intellectual centres and can help prevent narcotic drugs taking effect. It refreshes a weary mind and lifts the spirit. It encourages self-expression and creativity (great for writers & actors!) and brings clarity to the mind. It brings a feeling of confidence, warmth and trust, releasing inhibitions and developing playfulness. It helps to dispel fear, guilt, and emotional blocks. It encourages openness toward new opportunities, joy, and enthusiasm. Helps to ground you and bring consciousness back to the physical level.
Avoid if taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication. Avoid during pregnancy; can induce contractions. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy and asthma. May irritate sensitive skin and cause photo-toxicity. Avoid if suffering from panic attacks or cardio-vascular problems. Contains very small amounts of Myristicin – may be mildly hallucinogenic.
(+)-Limonene, p-Cymene, α-Pinene, 1,8-Cineole, Sabinene, ß-Pinene, Camphene, Camphor, Safrole; Citronellal, Geraniol (-)-Citronellol, (E)-Methyl isoeugenol, Camphene, Citronellyl acetate, Borneol, Elemol, Geranyl formate, ß-Cubebene, Geranyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, α-Bergamotene, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, Isopulegol, Guaiene (E)-ß-Ocimene Methyleugenol, d-Cadinene, Linalool, Tricyclene, Geranyl butyrate, α-Cadinene, (Z)-Methyl isoeugenol; β–Phellandrene, α-Thujene, Myrcene; Geranial, Neral, Zingiberene, Germacrene D, Caryophyllene oxide, ar-Curcumene, Spathulenol, ß-bourbonene, y-Cadinene, Germacrene D-4-ol, (E)-Limonene oxide, 6-Methyl-5-hepten-2-one, (E)-Carveol; Terpinen-4-ol, y-Terpinene, α-Terpinene, Myristicin, Elemicin, α-Terpineol Methyleugenol, Isoeugenol; Patchouli alcohol, α-Bulnesene, α-Guaiene, Seychellene, ß-Patchoulene, α-Patchoulene, y-Patchoulene, (-)-allo-Aromadendrene, 1(10)-Aromadendrene, Pogostone, Pogostol, ß–Elemene; Benzyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, Phytol, Squalene-2,3-oxide, Isophytol, Phytyl acetate, Squalene, Geranyl Indole, (Z)-Jasmone, Eugenol, (Z)-Methyl jasmonate, Jasmolactone, Methyl benzoate
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.