- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum);
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum);
- Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
Steam distillation (for Clove, Cinnamon), Cold Pressing for Citrus Oils
Christmas Presence warms and stimulates and is an energising, comforting oil during the cold season. It acts as an invigorating pick-me up and it raises and enhances natural abilities, often felt as a warming/heating sensation in the solar plexus. It has value in calming spasms of the digestive tract and nausea. It stimulates secretion of digestive juices and is renowned for relieving digestive wind, ideal for the season of over-indulgence.
Can be used as a muscle relaxant and soothing agent it helps to lift depression and enhances appreciation of the moment, helpful for artistic appreciation and “eye”.
- Diffuse into the air, particularly on Christmas Day itself as a pick-me-up after the festivities.
- Roll onto skin as a special Christmas Day perfume.
- Coat a candle with the oil before lighting it.
- Dab a few drops onto a light bulb before turning on the light and the aroma will vaporise around the room.
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Ready to Use Christmas Presence is a 3% dilution with Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera).
- Atomiser – is a 3% dilution with Water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
The scent Christmas with a citrus note is gently blended into a mouth-watering aromatic.
Christmas Presence Blend is a powerful tonic and pick-me-up, the scent is invigorating and creates a sense of alertness. It warms and stimulates and is energising. It helps to fully enjoy the spirit of Christmas and can be used to enhance appreciation of the moment. It creates a happy, relaxed feeling and works as a mood lifter, perfect for people who suffer from depression or chronic anxiety under stressful situations. quells “butterflies” alleviates anger, depression creates the feeling of happiness and warmth, while calming nervous digestive problems
- Avoid if suffering from alcoholism, haemophilia, prostatic cancer, kidney and liver problems and if taking anticoagulants.
- Avoid direct sunlight if applied (diluted) to skin.
- Avoid during the early stages of pregnancy.
- May cause dermal sensitization or mucus membrane irritation in some people.
- Do not take internally.
ß-Caryophyllene Eugenol acetate, α–Caryophyllene, Isoeugenol, Methyleugenol, Eugenol, Linalool, (E)-Cinnamyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, (E)-Cinnamaldehyde, Safrole, Cinnamyl alcohol, (+)-Limonene, ß-Myrcene, ß-Bisabolene, α–Pinene, ß-Pinene, y-Terpinene, Sabinene, Geranial, Neral, (E)-α–Bergamotene, (2E,6E)-α–Farnesene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.