Carnation Absolute – Dianthus caryophyllus
Carnations signified devotion and loyalty in a variety of traditions, from European to Asian
Potent, fragrant herbal scent
Blends Well With
Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Patchouli Rose and Ylang Ylang
Solvent extraction. Generally, this absolute turns into a solid when kept at room temperature and, hence, will need to be warmed prior to use. Warm the oil by placing the bottle containing it in a bowl containing warm water
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before skin application
- Ready to Use is a 3% Dilution is in a blend of Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera), Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) and Rosehip (Rosa canina) Oil
Free your mind and body from fatigue, anxiety and depression, with this deeply relaxing, aromatic essential oil. Widely used in serums, creams and face and massage oils; Carnation’s soothing properties can help you to overcome skin irritation and blemishes and bring balance back to your complexion. Its benefits include preventing hair loss, acting as an anti-inflammatory agent, relaxing the muscles and also help in treating excessive gas formation in the stomach and intestines. Carnation helps to lessen wrinkles, aids in treating eczema, serves as a conditioner for the skin, reduces skin rashes, and cures rosacea or chronic acne. Useful for treating muscle aches and spasms. It promotes digestion and is beneficial for treating skin rashes. It tones the skin.
Massage, baths, vaporization and may be added to base creams. It is also used in perfumery. Use as a pulse point perfume to calm your senses by simply applying it to the inside of your wrists, behind your ears and on any other major pulse points. Alternatively blend with other essential oils to create a soothing, nourishing skin oil.
Comforting and sensual, Carnation Absolute oil is stimulating, uplifting and considered an aphrodisiac. The aroma helps lift negativity. Carnation is useful in helping people to move on, gather momentum in moving ahead and also improves speed and rapidity of response. Use of Carnation induces a general feeling of health and happiness, lessens anxiety, augments sensuality, alleviates irritation, lifts depressed moods, removes apathy. This oil has a somewhat euphoric effect.
May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause skin irritation but due to its high cost would be unlikely to be used in sufficiently high concentration to cause harm. However, avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Benzyl benzoate, Pentacosene, Benzyl salicylate, Eugenol, Heptacosene, Methyl linoleate, Tricosene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.