- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
- Frangipani Absolute (Plumeria rubra)
- Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum)
- Violet Absolute (Viola odorata)
- Steam distillation (for all oils)
- Absolutes – solvent extracted.
Confidence is hard to define. Built on knowledge and experience and that elusive sense of control and capability, it is a variable feast. But however hard it might be, today’s culture often demands that we appear to be supremely confident at all times and on all subjects. Confidence blend can provide the boost you need just before you step onto centre-stage. Confidence sharpens your senses heightening your cognitive abilities and boosts your self-awareness leaving you fully in control
Apply to forehead, nape of neck, wrists and below the ears, taking care to avoid eyes and all mucus membranes. Can be added to a diffuser or vapourised. Always use in diluted form. Roll-On bottles are ready diluted.
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Atomiser – 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Clear floral with a citrus spice overtone
Anyone suffering from a lack of confidence, indecision, or lack of motivation, Confidence oil helps bring strength, determination and clarity. It sharpens the senses and aids memory. The scent is invigorating and creates a sense of alertness. It brings a feeling of confidence, warmth and trust, releasing inhibitions and developing exhilarating playfulness. It has aphrodisiac properties and helps to dispel fear, guilt, and emotional blocks. It brings peace, dispels anger and cools heated tempers. Useful for overcoming fears and shyness,
Confidence goes a long way to divine perfection. It can be used for meditation and is a welcome offering to the Gods. It blesses a sacred union, marriage or hand-fasting, to invoke the highest form of spiritual and sensual love.
Can irritate sensitive skin and may be photo-toxic. Should not be used on broken or irritated skin. Sun exposure is to be avoided after application. Can interact with Warfarin and should not be used if suffering from gallstones. Should not be used in pregnancy.
Zingiberene, ar-Curcumene, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, ß-Bisabolene, Camphene, ß-Phellandrene, Borneol, 1,8-Cineole, α–Pinene, 2-Undecanone, (+)-Limonene, ß-Pinene, y-Terpinene, Sabinene, a-Pinene, Geranial, ß-Bisabolene, Neral, ß-Myrcene, (E)-a-Bergamotene, ß-Caryophyllene, (2E,6E)-a-Farnesene, Amyrinacetate, Amyrins, ß-Sitosterol, Scopotetin, Iriddoids: Isoplumericin, Plumieride, Plumieride coumerate and Plumieride coumerate glucoside; Benzyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, Phytol, Squalene-2,3-oxide, Isophytol, Phytyl acetate, Linalool, Squalene, Geranyl, Linalool, Indole, (Z)-Jasmone, Eugenol, (Z)-Methyl jasmonate, Jasmolactone, Methyl benzoate, 9,12-Octadecadienoic acid, 2,6-Nonedienal, Hexadecanoic acid, 3-Pentadecenal, 1-Hexadecene, 1-Octadecene, 2,6,11-Trimethyldocane, Docecanol, 2,4-Dimethyldodecane, 2,7,11-Trimethyldodecane, 2,6-Nonedianol, (3Z)-Hexen-1-0l, 2,5-Heptadienol, 7-Octen-4-ol, (2E)-Hexen-1-ol, 3-Hexenyl formate, Benzyl alcohol, 3,7-Dimethyoctane
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.