- Cannabidiol (Cannabis sativa)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale)
- Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Steam distillation (for all oils except Cannabidiol which is CO2 extracted)
Sharp, medicinal with a green base note and a floral top note
Ready to use blends are diluted to 3% or less in a blend of Hemp (Cannabis sativa); Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils
A powerful blend of oils to relax and relieve anxiety and depression. Helps to control spasmodic episodes and improves alertness and memory function, stimulates cell renewal. Helps calm and relax people who are dealing with anxiety and insomnia. Improves memory and eases indigestion. It helps in cases of hysteria and panic and helps to slow the heartbeat, eases high blood pressure and is a tonic to the heart
This oil may be inhaled or applied to the skin. Not suitable for ingestion.
- Inhalation: a few drops of the undiluted oil can be applied to a tissue and the fragrance inhaled. It may be used in a diffuser or a few drops applied to a light bulb before turning on the light.
- Skin application: Using the ready to use oil or following dilution to 3% or less, apply the oil to pulse points on the body. In addition, the oil should be applied to the temples, taking care to avoid the eyes, and to the back of the neck just below the hairline.
Soothes emotional spikes and helps control anger outbursts. Improves alertness and ability to relearn. Mood elevating and helps with anxiety and depression. Promotes relaxation in both mind and body and helps to slow and relax breathing. Can help to uplift the spirits. It can banish the blues, calm the mind, restore clarity and bring support and balance back to the spirit
Avoid if suffering from low blood pressure. Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Use with extreme caution if suffering from Parkinson’s disease. Avoid if epileptic. Avoid if allergic to aspirin. Avoid direct sunlight after use.
Cannabidiol (CBD), Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α–Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, ß-Myrcene, Terpinolene, α-Pinene, α-Caryophyllene, ß-Pinene, ß-Caryophyllene oxide, (-)- ß-Farnesene, (E)- α-Bergamotene, (+)-Limonene, Trans-ocimene, cis-Ocimene, 3-Ooctanone, methyl Hepenone, Cis-3-hexenol, 3-Octanol, 1-Octen-3-ol, Copaene, Citronellal, ß-Bourbonene, Caryophyllene, α-Humulene, Neral, Germacrene-D, Geranial, Geranyl acetate, d-Cadinene, y-Cadinene, Nerol, Geraniol, (Z)-Sabinene hydrate, y-Terpinene, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, α-Terpinene, Terpinen-4-yl acetate, Sabinene, p-Cymene, 1,8-Cineole, Camphene, Verbenone, Bornyl Acetate, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.