- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Ho Wood (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis)
- Mace (Myristica fragrans)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
We have all suffered from that feeling of inertia and frustration when everything seems to be too difficult or too much trouble. Losing oneself in daydreams is an unsatisfactory solution but it can be hard to break out of such an aimless and unproductive state. Determination blend can provide you with the “get up and go” needed to break out of your daydreams and overcome your inertia. Determination sharpens your focus and extends your periods of peak concentration. It provides you with the strength, energy and passion to improve your self-discipline and fulfil your resolutions.
- Massage Ready to Use blend onto the skin on the inside of the wrists, at the back of the neck below the hairline, across the forehead and around the temples, taking great care to avoid the eyes.
- Diffuse undiluted blend
- Best applied as needed. Breathe in the scent as required
Steam distillation (for all oils)
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less with a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin.
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution with Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils.
Strong earthy and grounding fragrance with woody base notes
Blends Well With
Stimulating and emotionally balancing helps with strength, power, passion and the energy of the earth. Helps to ground you and bring your consciousness back to the physical level. Determination Aromatic strengthens the spirit in challenging situations. It sharpens focus and extends your concentration period.
Great for self-discipline, study and meditation. Helps to overcome inertia, provides “get up and go” when lost in daydreams. It helps in breaking fear of the unknown. It sharpens the senses and aids memory
May cause skin irritation, burning, redness, and swelling. Avoid using it on wounds. May lower blood sugar – risk for diabetics. May affect blood pressure and could make blood pressure control more difficult. Avoid during pregnancy. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy. Sun exposure is to be avoided after application. May interact with Warfarin and should not be used if suffering from gallstones.
Zingiberene, ar-Curcumene, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, ß-Bisabolene, Camphene, ß-Phellandrene, Borneol, 1,8-Cineole, 2-Undecanone; Camphor Linalool, Safrole, Bicyclogermacrene, α–Caryophyllene, ß-Caryophyllene, Spathulenol, (+)-Limonene, α–Terpineol, 1,8-Cineole, α–Pinene, ß-Myrcene, Camphene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, ß-Pinene, Methyleugenol; α–Pinene, Sabinene, ß-Myrcene, Terpinen-4-ol, Limonene, ß-Pinene, y-Terpinene, d-3-Carene, α–Terpinene, ß-Caryophyllene, p-Cymene, Terpinolene, α–Thujone, α–Terpineol; α-Pinene, ß-Pinene, Sabinene, Terpinen-4-ol, y-Terpinene, ß-Phellandrene+1.8-Cineole, (+)-Limonene, α-Terpinene, Myristicin, Elemicin, Safrole, α-Terpineol Methyleugenol, Isoeugenol; Patchouli alcohol, α-Bulnesene, α-Guaiene, Seychellene, ß-Patchoulene, α-Patchoulene, y-Patchoulene, (-)-allo-Aromadendrene, 1(10)-Aromadendrene, Pogostone, ß-Caryophyllene, Pogostol, ß–Elemene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.