Diabetic Foot Cream
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum),
- Mace (Myristica fragrans),
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Ginger Lily (Hedychium spicatum)
- Frankincense Organic (Boswellia serrata)
- Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
Diabetic Foot Cream is blended in a 3% dilution with a blend of Coconut (Cocos nucifera); Organic Beeswax (Cera alba); Aloe Vera ( Aloe barbadensis); Water; Organic Sunflower (Helianthus annuus); Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii); Glyceryl Stearate; Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobrama cacao); Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate; Organically produced Glycerin; Sucrose Stearate; Organic Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum); Organic Olive Oil (Olea europea); Coco Glucoside; Benzyl Alcohol; Xanthum Gum; Coconut alcohol; Tocopherol; Lactic Acid; Dehydroacetic Acid
A spicy warming scent with a green top note
The high blood sugar levels associated with diabetes can affect your circulation. and damage the sensory, motor or autonomic nerves in the body. Nerve damage is known as neuropathy, and the feet are often the first part of the body to be affected. Diabetes may also affect your circulation by causing the arteries to become ‘furred up’ with plaque deposits (artherosclerosis). This can affect all the major blood vessels but especially those in the feet. Without a good blood supply, you may have problems with cuts and sores and may also suffer from cramp and pain in your legs and/or feet numbness and coldness, difficulty in maintaining balance and be prone to fungal infections.
This cream, containing a blend of essential oils is designed to warm and stimulate the skin and underlying blood vessels. It provides relief from stress and helps to balance the hormonal system and stimulate the circulatory system. It can support cardio-vascular products and provide a tonic to the nervous and cardiac systems. It helps with poor blood circulation caused by the thickening of the blood or through diseases such as diabetes or cardio-vascular problems. It softens and moisturizes hard skin and soothes inflamed areas. It helps to widen blood vessels and improve circulation. It improves sensation and helps warm and soothe feet and toes.
Diabetic Foot Cream can be used as a topical warmer by rubbing into the affected areas as a preventative and by rubbing into the soles of the feet before retiring to bed. Always avoid using on broken skin or mucus membranes.
Avoid entirely during the early stages of pregnancy. Use with caution. may cause sensitization in some. If over-used may have a narcotic and even hallucinogenic effect. If headaches occur when using the product cease use immediately. Avoid if taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medications.
Active Ingredients in Essential Oils
Eugenol, ß-Caryophyllene, Eugenol acetate, α–Caryophyllene, Isoeugenol, Methyleugenol, α-Pinene, ß-Pinene, Sabinene, Terpinen-4-ol, y-Terpinene, ß-Phellandrene,1.8-Cineole, (+)-Limonene α–Terpinene, Myristicin, Elemicin, Safrole, α–Terpineol, Isoeugenol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellyl formate, Isomenthone, 1-epi-y-Eudesmol, Geranyl formate, Geranyl butyrate, Geranyl tiglate, Guaia-6,9-diene, Germacrene D, Geranyl propionate, (Z)-Rose oxide, 2-Phenylethyl butyrate, (E)-Isoeugenol, Indole, Methyl benzoate, Valeric acid, Jasmine lactone, Benzyl benzoate, Methyl jasmonate, Methyl epi-jasmonate, Benzyl cyanide, (Z)-Jasmone, ß-Ocimene, Phenylacetaldehyde, (E,E)-2,6,10-trimethyl-2,6,10,12-tridecatetraene, α–Thujene, Tetrahydro-linalool, ∂-3-Carene, epi-Cubenol, Benzyl tiglate, Terpinyl isobutyrate, Eudesmol, Methyl isoeugenol, p-Cymene, α-Terpinene, Nerolidol, ß-Phellandrene, Estragole, Nardol, Formic acid, α-Selinene, Dihydro-ß-ionone, Nardol isomer, Selinene isomer, Propionic acid, Cubebol, α–Gurjunene, y-Gurjunene, 7-Hexadecene, Nerolidol, Calamenene, Epoxy-ledene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.