- Atlas Cedar (Cedrus atlantica)
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
Steam distillation for Atlas Cedar and Lime. Lemon is Cold Pressed
Energising Massage is antiseptic, antibacterial and astringent. Its aroma is masculine and is said to be an aphrodisiac. Inhaled, it helps support the respiratory system and calms stress.
It is good for sore throats, colds and feverish conditions. It calms the stomach and relieves nausea. Can help with weight loss. a tonic and pick-me-up. It is effective in lowering stress levels and reducing any pressure from nervous tension. It also acts as an aphrodisiac and combats negativity. One of its constituents, Atlas Cedar essential oil is extensively used in the treatment of whooping coughs, bronchitis, arthritis, cystitis etc. Inhaled, it helps support the respiratory system and calms stress.
- Vaporize to freshen a room particularly with pet smells
- In a diffuser, it will refresh a tired mind and create a more dynamic atmosphere. It helps with cellulite and coughs, particularly those caused by acid reflux.
- Diluted to 1% or less in a carrier oil it can be included in massage blends for clarity of thought and mental alertness.
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before skin application.
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
- On request 3% dilution in Sweet Almond Carrier Oil (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis)
- For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Sharp and woody with top notes of citrus
It is refreshing & uplifting, cooling when hot and bothered, an aid for clarity of thought. Energising Massage is invigorating and creates a sense of alertness. It is very uplifting to the body and mind. Good calming and grounding oil, combats negativity and is useful in meditation blends Very light and improves concentration and can help with shock especially following a horse or riding accident.
- Avoid direct sunlight if applied to skin.
- Avoid during the early stages of pregnancy.
- May cause dermal sensitization or mucus membrane irritation in some people.
- Do not take internally.
Atlantone, Caryophyllene, Cedrol, Cadinene, Cedrene, Himachalene, (+)-Limonene, β-Pinene, y-Terpinene, α–Terpineol, α–Pinene, Geranial, p-Cymene, β–Myrcene, Neral, Terpinen-4-ol, Neryl acetate, β-Pinene, Sabinene, Geranial, β-Bisabolene, β-Myrcene, (E)-α-Bergamotene, β-Caryophyllene, (2E,6E)-α-Farnesene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind. Always consult with your primary care physician or naturopathic doctor before making any significant changes to your health and wellness routine