Easter Bunny Blend
- Pimento Berry (Pimenta officinalis)
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Coffee (Coffea arabica)
Steam distillation (for all oils except coffee which is a CO2 extraction)
- Undiluted – unsuitable for skin application. Suitable for diffusion.
The delicious Eastertide aroma of Hot Cross Buns and a warming cup of coffee!
Blends Well With
Easter Bunny Blend is a comforting, warming oil with a fragrance reminiscent of Easter’s favourites – Hot Cross Buns. It is especially useful for chest complaints and for stress and depression. It also has a warming effect on the muscles and can help relieve the pain associated with stiffness, rheumatism, muscular and gastric cramps and arthritis. It has a tonic effect on the digestive system and can aid digestion, flatulence, stomach cramps and nausea. Easter Bunny Blend is bactericidal, anti-fungal, anti-viral and is an anti-inflammatory agent. It warms and stimulates, is energising. This blend is a strong antiseptic, it has a cleansing effect and is useful against infectious diseases and is also beneficial for the respiratory system and can be useful for coughs, bronchitis and chills. Good for calming spasms of the digestive tract, nausea as well as period pains and vomiting. It stimulates secretion of digestive juices. Helpful with overcoming SAD, depression and nervous tension/exhaustion. Its rich, warm aroma also complements masculine blends.
This is a comforting oil and a lovely room fragrance, especially at Eastertide. Add a few drops to a diffuser to help with rheumatism and digestive problems. Place a drop on a light bulb before switching on the light. Unsuitable for skin application.
Easter Bunny Blend warms and stimulates and is energising – good to diffuse on car journeys. It raises and enhances natural abilities, often felt as a warming sensation in the solar plexus. This blend can be used to enhance appreciation of the moment, helpful for artistic appreciation and “eye”. Helps to lift depression and a feeling of weakness. It can be helpful for stress-related disorders, depression, nervous tension and exhaustion. Useful for overcoming the “Blues” of Winter
Unsuitable for skin application. Do not take internally. Avoid if suffering from alcoholism, haemophilia prostatic cancer, kidney and liver problems and if taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin
Eugenol; Phenol; Cineol; Phellandrene; Isoeugenol; Limonene; Linalool; ß-Caryophyllene; Eugenol acetate; α–Caryophyllene; Methyleugenol; (E)-Cinnamyl acetate; Benzyl benzoate; (E)-Cinnamaldehyde; Safrole; Cinnamyl alcohol; Hexanoic acid; Benzenemethanol; Linalool oxide; Trans-linalool oxide; Phenylethyl alcohol; Epoxylinalol; Octanoic acid; Nonanoic acid; 5-pentyl-2(5 h)-furanone; Eugenol; 4-pentylbutan-4-olide; Decanoic acid; Phenol 4-chloro-3,5-dimethyl; 5-isopropyl-6-methyl-hepta-3,5; 2,6-di(t-butyl)-4-hydroxy-4-me; Butylated hydroxytoluene; Beta-d-arabino-2-hexulopyran; Dodecanamide,n n-bis (2-hydrox); Globulol; 2, 3-isopropylidene-6-deoxyhexo; Pentanediamide, n, n’-di-benzoy; Trans-methyl dihydrojasmonate
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.