- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Vetivert (Vetveria zizanioides)
- Petitgrain (Citrus aurantium)
Warming and comforting, it induces a calming, relaxing and sedative effect on both the mind and body by relieving nervous stress and anxiety. Helpful to those who have suffered a serious shock, trauma, or major setback in life. It is also spiritually grounding and helps in acceptance of change by going with the flow It is also stimulating and emotionally balancing so it helps with sexuality, strength, power and passion and draws on the energy of the earth. It is good for meditation as it elevates the mind, slows and deepens breathing. Very useful in spells of self-exploration and for those trying to abandon everyday concerns to concentrate on more uplifting issues. Emotionally balancing and uplifting. This oil can help release denial, avoidance and self-judgment. It has a calming and soothing effect on the nervous system and is helpful for muscular aches and pains, as well as having a positive effect on hormonal imbalance, relieving insomnia and circulation problems.
In a diffuser, it can help with convalescence, anger, panic, depression and anxiety, calming irritation, while relaxing the body and boosting the conscious intellectual side of the mind.
Diluted to 2% or less it can be used as a massage oil as it has superb tissue regenerating properties, to help rejuvenate the skin and stimulate the formation of new skin cells, while fighting infections. It also speeds up healing, protects wounds and ulcers from developing infections and becoming septic while preventing the wound forming ugly scars.
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier
- Ready to Use – is diluted to 3% in a blend of Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils
This oil’s earthy properties make it ideal for anyone wishing to work with elementals, particularly of the earth, spirits of the earth and mines, rock and underground water. Especially useful for working with roots and ancestors.
(GRAS) Generally regarded as safe but should be avoided during pregnancy
Avoid if taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication. Avoid if breast-feeding. The effects on a nursing infant are unknown.
α-Pinene, d-3-Carene, Cedrol, α-Terpinyl acetate, Terpinolene, (+)-Limonene ß-Pinene, Sabinene, ß-Myrcene, d-Cadinene, Terpinen-4-yl-acetate, α-Terpineol, Sandaracopimaradiene, p-Cymene y-Terpinene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, β–Phellandrene, α-Thujene, Sabinene, Camphene, Linalyl acetate, Linalool, Geranyl acetate, Neryl acetate, Geraniol, (E)-β-Ocimene, Nerol, Patchouli alcohol, α-Bulnesene, α-Guaiene, Seychellene, ß-Patchoulene, α-Patchoulene, y-Patchoulene, (-)-allo-Aromadendrene, 1(10)-Aromadendrene, Pogostone, ß-Caryophyllene, Pogostol, ß–Elemene, Khusimol (zizanol), Vetiselinenol, Cyclocopacamphan-12-ol, α-Cadinol, α-Vetivone, ß-Vetivenene, ß-Eudesmol, ß-Vetivone, Khusenic acid, ß-Vetispirene, y-Vetivenene, α-Amorphene, (E)-Eudesm-4(15,7-dien-12-ol, ß-Calacorene, y-Cadinene, (Z)-Eudesm-6-en-11-ol, y-Amorphene, Ziza-5-en-12-ol, ß-Selinene, (Z)-Eudesm-6,11-diene, Salvial-4(14)-en-1-one, Khusinol, Cyclocopacamphan-12-ol, Selina-6-en-ol, Khusian-ol, d-Amorphene, 1-epi-Cubenol, Khusimene (ziza-6(13)-ene, Ziza-6(13)-en-3ß-ol, Ziza-6(13)-en-3-one, 2-epi-Ziza-6(13)-en-3α-ol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.
There are no reviews yet.