- Hyacinth Absolute (Hyacinthus orientalis)
- Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens + P. rosa)
- Neroli Absolute (Citrus aurantium)
- Violet Absolute (Viola Odorata)
Steam distillation and solvent extraction for absolutes
Springtime is the rejuvenating, fresh start of the year with its rush to recreate. It has rejuvenating properties and helps to fade scars, spots and after-marks left by acne, boils, and pox. It is useful for grounding, increased commitment, and at the start of new projects, changing thought into action. It is sovereign for facing sorrow, grief and death, letting go, breaking compulsive behaviour patterns, repression and fear of love. It is useful in treating addictions, burnout, depression, fatigue, apathy and stress related conditions. It promotes arousal and increases the libido, helping to cure loss of interest in sex, frigidity, impotence and erectile dysfunctions. It has also been known to create romantic and sexual feelings.
Used at a 3% dilution in a carrier oil it provides a warming and energising massage. Diluted to 2% or less in a carrier oil use it in Shower Gels, Perfumes, Facial and Room Sprays, Muscle Gels and Creams.
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin
- Ready-to-Use is diluted to 3% in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils
The fresh, robust and slightly spicy notes of early spring flowers
Blends Well With
Springtime blend has a balancing effect on the nervous system and relieves depression and anxiety, while lifting the spirits and making the world an easier place to live in. It drives away sadness, invokes a feeling of joy and happiness while uplifting your overall mood. It can be useful at times of grieving and loss and may help to overcome fear and anxieties at the start of a new chapter in life, or at the break-up of a relationship. Springtime may be used to dispel anger and cool heated tempers. Useful for overcoming fears and shyness. Soothes both nostalgia and obsession. Good for timidity and overcoming fears and shyness.
- Avoid use when you need to concentrate on something or if you want to avoid sleep.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Neroli absolute is used in this blend. Neroli is recognised as a water hazard and it should not be disposed of near any waterway or where it may leach into wetlands, streams or rivers.
Benzyl alcohol, (E)-Cinnamyl alcohol, Benzyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, 2-Phenylethyl, 1,2,4-Trimethoxybenzene, Methyleugenol, Phenylethyl benzoate, p-Methoxyphenylethanol, Linalool, (+)-Limonene, Linalyl acetate, (E)-ß-Ocimene, α–Terpineol, ß-Pinene, Geranyl acetate, (E)-Nerolidol, Geraniol, (E,E)-Farnesol, Neryl acetate, ß-Myrcene, Sabinene, Nerol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, Citronellol, Citronellyl formate, Isomenthone, 10-epi-y-Eudesmol, Geranyl formate, Geranyl butyrate, Geranyl tiglate, ß-Caryophyllene, Guaia-6,9-diene, Germacrene D, Geranyl propionate, (Z)-Rose oxide, 2-Phenylethyl butyrate, 9,12-Octadecadienoic acid, 2,6-Nonedienal, Hexadecanoic acid, 3-Pentadecenal, 1-Hexadecene, 1-Octadecene, 2,6,11-Trimethyldocane, Docecanol, 2,4-Dimethyldodecane, 2,7,11-Trimethyldodecane, 2,6-Nonedianol, (3Z)-Hexen-1-0l, 2,5-Heptadienol, 7-Octen-4-ol, (2E)-Hexen-1-ol, 3-Hexenyl formate, 3,7-Dimethyoctane
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.