Elderflower CO2 Extract – Sambucus nigra
Grassy, lemony, warm, cozy, a radiant ballet of nostalgic hues, baby’s breath, beeswax, meadows in June, sunset in a jar. The base notes are reminiscent of rice, wheat, wild reeds, dried and pressed flowers
CO2 Extraction Total
- Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before skin application
- Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in a blend of Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) carrier oils
An important CO2 extract that is often selected by animals with eye problems, either by inhalation or licked from the hand depending on species. Some of the most common health benefits of the elderflower is that it treats swollen sinuses (sinusitis), colds, influenza (flu), swine flu, bronchitis, diabetes, and constipation. It is also used to increase urine production (as a diuretic), skin irritations, stress, allergies, and other respiratory disturbances. Elderflower also has laxative properties and is helpful in relieving occasional constipation. It is used on the skin for joint pain (rheumatism), and pain and swelling (inflammation). Elderflower has antibacterial and antiviral properties and may also help alleviate some allergies and boost the functioning of the immune system. Elderflower has been used as a supplement, diuretic, and can even alleviate certain pollen allergies. This total extract is very close to the plant flowers themselves and inhaled is helpful for relieving hay fever or eye irritation.
- For perfume making.
- Diffusion for lifting a heavy heart and for breathing or hay fever issues.
- Use a few drops in water on an oil burner for calming emotions and relaxing not the moment.
Blends Well With
Benzoin, Black Pepper, Cypress, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mimosa, Rose, Orange Flower, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver, Violet Leaf, Ylang Ylang
This oil is a summer’s day in a bottle and gives the same emotional response as a perfect summer’s day. It encourages, relaxation, indolence and a strong enjoyment of the moment. The richness of the blossom is a suitable offering for anyone dealing with sun deities and is a great fixative for erratic emotions.
Avoid during pregnancy and breast feeding. Avoid if diabetic. If taken with diabetes medications, it might make blood sugar levels go too low. If you have diabetes and use elderflower, be sure to monitor your blood sugar levels carefully.
Cis-rose oxide, Nerol oxide, Hotrienol, Nonanal, Linalool, a-Terpineol, Hexanal, (Z)-3-hexenol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.
There are no reviews yet.