Lavender (Bulgarian) – Lavandula angustifolia
Middle to Top
Lavender, Bulgarian Lavender
Blends Well With
Lavender blends with most oils
- Ready to Use Blend is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- Undiluted – dilute to 2% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin
Sweet floral-herbaceous scent and balsamic undertones.
Traditionally worn to attract men It helps to promote sleep, peace, purification, well-being, attracting men, love, attracting ghosts
- Lavender relaxes and soothes the mind & body and is ideal for use in a first aid kit at home.
- Relaxing / calming of the cardio-vascular system it is useful with palpitations.
- It has excellent pain-relieving properties – good for sprains, rheumatic pains and muscular spasms.
- Gives relief from insomnia.
- Promotes the growth of new skin cells. Good for burns, sunburn, eczema and boils and abscesses.
- It is the number 1 choice for use in first aid kit at home. Antiseptic / antibacterial. With great care it can be used directly on the skin to relieve pain and allergic reactions and to encourage healing of wounds & burns.
- Used as an insect repellent, to scent linen and deter moths it also neutralizes insect bites and stings (bees, wasps, mosquitoes and nettle rash).
- Can be useful for dandruff, when added to a base shampoo.
- Added to a carrier oil it can be used in massage to help with PMT. Gives relief from insomnia. Promotes the growth of new skin cells and balances skin sebum. Can be used by all ages.
- Vaporize to give relief from insomnia
- In a diffuser, it has a sedative effect on the heart and is relaxing and calming
- Diluted to 2% or less in a carrier oil it can be used in massage to help with PMT. It has excellent pain-relieving properties – good for sprains, rheumatic pains and muscular spasms, burns, sunburn, eczema and boils and abscesses
Lavender lifts dark thoughts. It relaxes and soothes the mind & body. Helpful in gentling horses for riding
None. Lavender is one of the few essential oils which, in an emergency, can be used without dilution if great care is taken.
Limonene, Cis-ß-Ocimene, ß-Phellandrene, 1,8 Cineole, trans-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, Linalool, Camphor, Linalyl acetate, Terpinen-4-ol, Lavandulol, Lavandulol acetate, α–Terpineol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.