- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
Hallowe’en Blend helps to open the gates between here and there, particularly at those times of the year when the barriers are at their most fragile. It guards against the influx of negative energies and entities and is useful in healing rituals and cleansing of atmospheres and implements. It aids concentration and ensures that the focus of intent can be maintained throughout any activity. Hallowe’en Blend restores the purity of your second skin following emotional disturbances or attacks by entities. A few drops of diluted oil on a collar or lining of a coat works well. Guards against ghosts and breaks hexes and curses.
Sacred to Hecate, a goddess with many roles this blend is a sovereign aid to those working with the dead – it helps to ensure the dead stay buried and do not bother the living.
It settles the nerves, purifies the atmosphere and strengthens the spirit in challenging situations.
Apply to ceremonial objects for use in celebrations. Useful for anointing offerings or gifts to deities, in particular to Hecate during Hallowe’en rituals. A few drops of Hallowe’en oil on a poppet will increase the effectiveness. Sprinkle or vaporise Hallowe’en oil around a safe space to ensure that its security is maintained and that all negative effects are banished. May be used (diluted to 1% or less) for protection or for dedication ceremonies and applied to the wrists and soles of the feet. Warning: very pungent
A wild fierce pungent aromatic with a chill note and powerful mid tones
Blends Well With
Hallowe’en Aromatic raises courage in battle and lust in humans. Especially effective in healing rifts between family or lovers and bringing together two warring sides of an argument. It can help heal emotional hurts and to cleanse the mind of bitterness. It aids concentration and ensures that the focus of intent can be maintained throughout any working. May create distance and detachment in thought and action.
If applied to the skin, may cause dermal sensitization and/or mucus membrane irritation in some people. Do not take internally. Avoid skin contact if taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication. A few drops of the pure oil can fill a house with its strong aroma. Use outside or extremely well diluted. May lower blood sugar – risk for diabetes.
1,8-Cineol, α–Pinene, (+)-Limonene, Globulol, (E)-Pinocarveol, p-Cymene, (+)-Aromadendrene, Pionocarvone tr-1.0%, Diallyl trisulphide, Diallyl disulphide, Methyl allyl trisulphide, Methyl allyl disulphide, Propyl allyl disulphide, ethyl allyl tetrasulphide, Dimethyl trisulphide, Diallyl sulphide, Diallyl pentasulphide, 2-Vinyl-4H-1,3-dithiin, Methyl allyl pentasulphide, Dimethyl tetrasulphide, Propyl methyl disulphide, Diallyl tetrasulphide, Sabinene, ß-Myrcene, Terpinen-4-ol, ß-Pinene, y-Terpinene, d-3-Carene, α–Terpinene, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinolene, α–Thujone, α–Terpineol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.