- Ho Wood (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Lemon Verbena (Lippia citriodora)
- Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis)
- Vetivert (Vetveria zizanioides)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
Blends Well With
Earthy, citrus and slightly medicinal fragrance
Building Harmony between differing viewpoints, interest groups and prejudices is one of the most difficult tasks anyone has to tackle. Successful negotiators achieve a consensus where everyone feels they have reached their goals and no-one has been short-changed. To achieve this minor miracle takes strong leadership, patience, kindness and a clear and determined focus on outcomes. Harmony can support you through the frustrations and weariness of building harmony.
Harmony dispels anger and fear, helps you build reconciliation and enhances your courage to accept change.
Place a few drops onto pulse points and particularly the palms of hands before shaking hands with colleagues. Helpful if used in conjunction with Harmony Room Spray.
3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
Helps in breaking the hold of daydreams, bad situations & fear of the unknown. It can help you shape a new reality and gives the courage to change. It stimulates brain function and increases concentration and strengthens the heart. It encourages openness and enthusiasm toward new opportunities. Stress releasing and relaxing. Calming and grounding to the body and mind. Greater clarity and balance.
Use with care as contains camphoraceous properties and can sensitize the skin and cause photo toxicity. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy. Avoid during pregnancy. Avoid use on and around children. Avoid with alcohol or sedative drugs such as barbiturates and benzodiazepines. Avoid if breast-feeding – effects on a nursing infant are unknown.
Camphor, Linalool, Safrole, Bicyclogermacrene, a-Caryophyllene, ß-Caryophyllene, Spathulenol, (+)-Limonene, a-Terpineol, 1,8-Cineole, a-Pinene, ß-Myrcene, Camphene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, ß-Pinene, Methyleugenol, Geranial, Neral, Zingiberene, y-Cadinene, Germacrene D, Caryophyllene oxide, Sabinene, (E)-ß-Ocimene, ar-Curcumene, Spathulenol, Geranyl acetate, ß-bourbonene, (E)-Limonene oxide, 6-Methyl-5-hepten-2-one, (E)-Carveol, Valerianol, Bornyl acetate, Valeranone, Valeranal, a-Kessyl acetate, Elemol, ß-Terpinene, Myrtenyl isovalerate, Myrtenyl acetate, ß-Eudesmol, Kessane, Eudesma-2,6,8-triene, Bicycloelemene, a-Gurjunene, Eugenylhexanoate, Valerenic acid, Drimenol, d-Elemene, Myrtenol, Cryptofaurenol, Kessanyl acetate, Pacifigorgiol, a-Guaiene, ß-Elemene, Cryptofauronyl acetate, (-)-allo-Aromadendrene, ß-Phellandrene, Citronellyl isovalerate, Ledol, epi-a-Bisabolol, Palmitic acid, (E)-Valerenyl isovalerate, p-Cymene, Khusimol (zizanol), Vetiselinenol, Cyclocopacamphan-12-ol, a-Cadinol, a-Vetivone, ß-Vetivenene, ß-Eudesmol, ß-Vetivone, Khusenic acid, ß-Vetispirene, y-Vetivenene, a-Amorphene, (E)-Eudesm-4(15,7-dien-12-ol, ß-Calacorene, (Z)-Eudesm-6-en-11-ol, y-Amorphene, Ziza-5-en-12-ol, ß-Selinene, (Z)-Eudesm-6,11-diene, Salvial-4(14)-en-1-one, Khusinol, Cyclocopacamphan-12-ol, Selina-6-en-ol, Khusian-ol, d-Amorphene, 1-epi-Cubenol, Khusimene (ziza-6(13)-ene, Ziza-6(13)-en-3ß-ol, Ziza-6(13)-en-3-one, 2-epi-Ziza-6(13)-en-3a-ol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.