- Atlas Cedar (Cedrus atlantica)
- Ho Wood (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
- Undiluted – dilute to 1% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin
- Ready to Use is a 1% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
Hogmanay Blend is a sharp woody blend with smoky undertones and a citrus top note.
Hogmanay Blend is the perfect antidote to the excitement of the New Year. It is effective in lowering stress levels and reducing any pressure from nervous tension. It also acts as an aphrodisiac and combats negativity. Its aroma is masculine and appealing to men. Often used for hangovers, headaches and stress, as it is a mild analgesic. It helps in facing areas in life that need changing.
It has recognised qualities to help with insomnia, depression, and helps generate new cell growth. It is also an immune stimulant. Has been recognised to promote weight loss.
Use in a water-based diffuser to help with lowering stress levels and reducing any pressure from nervous tension. Diluted to 1% or less in a carrier oil it can be useful for acne conditions and dermatitis. When used (extremely well diluted) in a vaporizer it is good for headaches and stress and helps to manage the changes which come with a new year and new challenges. In a diffuser its aroma is especially pleasing and calming when diffused for insomnia and can even be helpful for hangovers as it will refresh a tired mind and create a more dynamic atmosphere, giving clarity of thought and mental alertness! Vaporize to freshen a room particularly with pet smells
Good calming and grounding oil, combats negativity and is useful in meditation blends. It helps to overcome inertia, provides “get up and go” when lost in daydreams. It helps in breaking the hold of daydreams, bad situations & fear of the future. It can help you shape a new reality and gives the courage to change. It is refreshing & uplifting, cooling when hot and bothered, an aid for clarity of thought.
GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe). However, this oil should not be used during pregnancy. Do not use with high blood pressure or heart problems. May irritate sensitive skin. Use with care. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy. Non-toxic, but may cause skin irritation in some and should be avoided prior to exposure to direct sunlight.
ß-Himachalene, α–Himachalene, (E)-α–Atlantone, y-Himachalene, Deodarone, (E)-y-Atlantone, Himachalol, Isocedranol, (Z)-α–Atlantone, d-Cadinene, 1-epi-Cubenol, (Z)-trans-α–Bergamotol, Cedranone, Dehydro-ar-himachalene, α–Calacorene, ß-Himachalene oxide, y-Curcumene, ß-Vetivenene, Cadalene, α–Oxydohimachalene, Camphor Linalool, Safrole, Bicyclogermacrene, α–Caryophyllene, ß-Caryophyllene, Spathulenol, (+)-Limonene, α–Terpineol, 1,8-Cineole, α–Pinene, ß-Myrcene, Camphene, Terpinen-4-ol, (+)-Limonene, β-Pinene, y-Terpinene, α–Terpineol, α–Pinene, Geranial, p-Cymene, β–Myrcene, Neral Terpinen-4-ol, Neryl acetate Borneol, ß-Pinene, Methyleugenol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.