Hyacinth Absolute – Hyacinthus orientalis
White Sacred Lotus, Scylla Nutans, and Bluebell
Symbolizes youth at the dawn of puberty
green, sweet, floral scent which changes significantly over time and in relation to the individual pH level of the skin
Blends Well With
Citrus oils, Galbanum, Jasmine, Narcissus, Styrax, Violet and Ylang Ylang.
- Undiluted – dilute to 2% or less in a suitable carrier oil before applying to the skin
- Ready to Use is a 5% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils
Hyacinth is used for grounding, increased commitment, and at the start of new projects, changing thought into action. It is sovereign for facing sorrow, grief and death, letting go, breaking compulsive behaviour patterns, repression and fear of love.
It is excellent for relaxing and soothing muscles of the face, shoulders and neck. It is also effective in rejuvenating the muscles of the face, shoulders and neck.
Due to its innumerable skin benefiting properties, it is widely used in the formulation of various skin-care products, particularly for acne, pimples, blemishes and other skin ailments.
Hyacinth Absolute Oil is a lovely oil to use in the creation of high class perfumes – especially if you are aiming for an oriental or floral scent. It has a highly refreshing and floral aroma, so is widely used in the formulation of exotic perfumes, deodorants, room fresheners, scented candles, incense sticks and other aromatic products.
It is broadly preferred in aromatherapy treatments to provide relief from stress, tension, mental fatigue, depression, nervous ailments and many other related distresses.
In a diffuser for treating addictions, burnout, depression, fatigue, apathy and stress related conditions. Diluted to 2% or less in a carrier oil Use it in Shower Gels, Perfumes, Facial and Room Sprays, Muscle Gels and Creams.
Hyacinth brings calm and forgiveness creating a mindset for greater creativity and improved self-esteem. Useful in treating addictions, burnout, depression, fatigue, apathy and stress related conditions. It can be useful at times of grieving and loss and may help to overcome fear and anxieties at the start of a new chapter in life, or at the break up of a relationship
Benzyl alcohol, (E)-Cinnamyl alcohol, Benzyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, 2-Phenylethyl, 1,2,4-Trimethoxybenzene, Methyleugenol, Phenylethyl benzoate, p-Methoxyphenylethanol.
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html.
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only.
- Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.