PainLess-25 1% Bright’n Breezy
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Cannabidiol (Cannabinoid from Cannabis sativa)
- Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa)
Steam distillation for essential oils. Solvent extraction for CBD. Cold Press for Carrier Oils
This Ready to Use product is already diluted to 1%
PainLess-25 1% Bright’n Breezy with Peppermint essential oil is blended from Full Spectrum CBD oil and Peppermint 100% essential oil. Peppermint is cooling and is effective against a number of pathogenic organisms, including MRSA. It is a mental stimulant and great for relieving itchy skin. A digestive relief, particularly for flatulence and combined with the pain-relieving properties of Cannabidiol is useful to help with painful gastric conditions.
Hemp oil is rich in Omega-3, Omega-6 and Arginine. Both Omega-3 and Omega-6 are essential fatty acids that offer several health benefits. Arginine is an amino acid that the body converts into a chemical called nitric oxide, which can help prevent heart disease and stimulate the release of insulin.
PainLess-25 1% Bright’n Breezy can be used for full body massage or topical relief. Massage small amounts into the affected area until the skin feels slightly warm. Also massage the oil around the navel and the lower belly. For all uses, massaging the oil into the soles and instep of the feet particularly just before sleep is valuable. PainLess-25 1% Bright’n Breezy oil is unsuitable for diffusion.
As most people would not wish to wear the fragrance of full spectrum CBD oils we have blended it with 100% pure Peppermint (Mentha piperita) essential oil. Earthy, pungent with a sharp minty note
PainLess-25 1% Bright’n Breezy can provide an emotional lift and acts as a mood regulator and can be used to fight depression. Cannabidiol is recognised to help relieve anxiety. Peppermint can provide an emotional lift and acts as a mood regulator. Peppermint oil refreshes the mind and boosts concentration. It can ease headaches, cool and calm anger and hysteria
Side effects may include light headedness, and drowsiness. Avoid if suffering from low blood pressure. Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Use with extreme caution if suffering from Parkinson’s disease. Avoid if using SSRIs, tricyclic antidepressants, antipsychotics, beta-blockers and opioids (including codeine and oxycodone). Avoid if taking Clobazam, Valproate or Warfarin.
Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine. Avoid use with children under 12 years of age. Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. Products containing Peppermint oil should be avoided late at night and by insomniacs
Cannabidiol (Cannabinoid from Cannabis sativa) with less than 0.2% of THC which is the psychotropic ingredient in Cannabis sativa, so it does not give the hallucinogenic effects traditionally associated with Hemp/Marijuana.
PainLess-25 1% Bright’n Breezy is blended from
- · full spectrum CBD oil containing 25mg of active ingredient per millilitre of oil
- · Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita)
- · Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa) with less than 0.5% CBD content
Cannabidiol (CBD) from Cannabis sativa; (-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, Terpinen-4-ol, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (+)-Limonene, Germacrene D, ß-Caryophyllene, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, ß-Pinene, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Monounsaturated fats, Essential fatty acids, Linoleic acid (Omega 6), α-linolenic acid (Omega 3), Oleic acid (Omega 9), Gamma linolenic acid (Omega 6). Hemp Oil generally has a low level of saturated fat (9%)
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any CBD products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/cannabis-index.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.