PainLess-25 1% RandR
- Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Cannabidiol (Cannabinoid from Cannabis sativa)
- Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa)
Steam distillation for essential oils. Solvent extraction for CBD. Cold pressing for carrier oils
This Ready to Use product is already diluted to 1%
PainLess-25 1% RandR with Lavender essential oil is blended from Full Spectrum CBD oil. Lavender essential oil is relaxing / calming of the cardio-vascular system it is useful with palpitations. It has excellent pain-relieving properties – good for sprains, rheumatic pains and muscular spasms. Gives relief from insomnia. Promotes the growth of new skin cells. Good for helping with pain from burns, sunburn, eczema and boils and abscesses. Useful for allergic reactions and to encourage healing of wounds & burns. Excellent for relieving anxiety and decreasing blood pressure, heart rate, and skin temperature, providing a decrease of autonomic arousal. Hemp oil is rich in Omega-3, Omega-6 and Arginine. Both Omega-3 and Omega-6 are essential fatty acids that offer several health benefits. Arginine is an amino acid that the body converts into a chemical called nitric oxide, which can help prevent heart disease and stimulate the release of insulin.
PainLess-25 1% RandR can be used for full body massage or topical relief. Massage small amounts into the affected area until the skin feels slightly warm. Also massage the oil around the temples, the “third eye” which is the area between and slightly above the eyebrows, and the back of the neck. For all uses, massaging the oil into the soles and instep of the feet particularly just before sleep is valuable.
PainLess-25 1% RandR is unsuitable for diffusion.
As most people would not wish to wear the fragrance of full spectrum CBD oils we have blended it with 100% pure Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil. Earthy, pungent with a sweet floral note
PainLess-25 1% RandR can provide an emotional lift and acts as a mood regulator. It lifts dark thoughts. The fragrance relaxes and soothes the mind & body. Helps with insomnia. CBD relieves anxiety and helps with restful sleep and is excellent for pain relief.
Side effects include light headedness, and drowsiness. Avoid if suffering from low blood pressure. Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Use with extreme caution if suffering from Parkinson’s disease. Avoid if using SSRIs, tricyclic antidepressants, antipsychotics, beta-blockers and opioids (including codeine and oxycodone). Avoid if taking Clobazam, Valproate or Warfarin.
PainLess-25 1% RandR is blended from
- Full spectrum CBD oil containing 25mg of active ingredient per millilitre of oil
- Organic Lavender pure essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa) with less than 0.5% CBD content
Cannabidiol (Cannabinoid from Cannabis sativa) contains less than 0.2% of THC which is the psychotropic ingredient in Cannabis sativa, so it does not give the hallucinogenic effects traditionally associated with Hemp/Marijuana.
Cannabidiol (CBD) from Cannabis sativa; Linalool; Linalyl acetate; Lavandulyl acetate; ß-Caryophyllene; Terpinen-4-ol; Borneol; α–Terpineol; (Z)-ß-Ocimene; 3-Octanone; (E)-ß-Ocimene, Monounsaturated fats, Essential fatty acids, Linoleic acid (Omega 6), α-linolenic acid (Omega 3), Oleic acid (Omega 9), Gamma linolenic acid (Omega 6). Hemp Oil generally has a low level of saturated fat (9%)
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any CBD products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/cannabis-index.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.