PainLess-100 5% Warm and Glowing
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Cannabidiol (Cannabinoid from Cannabis sativa)
- Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa)
Steam distillation for essential oils. Solvent extraction for CBD. Cold pressing for carrier oils
This Ready to Use product is already diluted to 5%
PainLess-100 5% Warm and Glowing is a blend of Full Spectrum CBD oil and 100% pure Ginger essential oil. The warming, stimulating and toning properties of Ginger Oil help improve poor circulation, warm cold hands and feet, as well as easing muscle strains, backache, arthritis and rheumatism. Since Ginger essential oil is an arterial stimulant, it makes it a valuable oil in skin care to revitalize and bring a glow back to a dull or tired complexion and for Lymphoedema massage.
For those who suffer from a lack of confidence, indecision, guilt, or a general lack of motivation, Ginger oil helps bring strength, determination and clarity. The pain relief and relief from anxiety provided by Cannabidiol oil is widely recognised and combined with Ginger Oil can provide particular relief from muscle pain and pain from restricted arteries.
PainLess-100 5% Warm and Glowing can be used for full body massage or topical relief. Massage small amounts into the affected area until the skin feels slightly warm. Also massage the oil around the temples, the “third eye” which is the area between and slightly above the eyebrows, and the back of the neck. For all uses, massaging the oil into the soles and instep of the feet particularly just before sleep is valuable.
PainLess-100 5% Warm and Glowing is unsuitable for diffusion.
Earthy, pungent with a sweet ginger note
PainLess-100 5% Warm and Glowing can provide an emotional lift and acts as a mood regulator. Ginger oil helps bring strength, determination and clarity. Sharpens the senses and aids memory
Side effects include light headedness, and drowsiness. Avoid if suffering from low blood pressure. Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Use with extreme caution if suffering from Parkinson’s disease. Avoid if using SSRIs, tricyclic antidepressants, antipsychotics, beta-blockers and opioids (including codeine and oxycodone). Avoid if taking Clobazam, Valproate or Warfarin.
Avoid if suffering from kidney failure or reduced kidney function. Ginger can irritate sensitive skin and is phototoxic. Sun exposure is to be avoided after application. Avoid if suffering from gallstones.
PainLess-100 5% Warm and Glowing is blended from
- Full spectrum CBD oil containing 100mg of active ingredient per millilitre of oil. Cannabidiol (Cannabinoid from Cannabis sativa) with less than 0.2% of THC which is the psychotropic ingredient in Cannabis sativa, so it does not give the hallucinogenic effects traditionally associated with Hemp/Marijuana.
- Ginger essential oil (Zingiber officinale)
- Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa) with less than 0.5% CBD content
Cannabidiol (CBD) from Cannabis sativa including entourage terpenes from Full Spectrum CBD; Zingiberene, ar-Curcumene, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, ß-Bisabolene, Camphene, ß-Phellandrene, Borneol, 1,8-Cineole, α-Pinene, 2-Undecanone, Monounsaturated fats, Essential fatty acids, Linoleic acid (Omega 6), α-linolenic acid (Omega 3), Oleic acid (Omega 9), Gamma linolenic acid (Omega 6). Hemp Oil generally has a low level of saturated fat (9%)
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any CBD products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/cannabis-index.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.