PainLess-25 1% Healthy Skin
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- Cannabidiol (Cannabinoid from Cannabis sativa)
- Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa)
Steam distillation for essential oils. Solvent extraction for CBD. Cold pressing for carrier oils
This Ready to Use product is already diluted to 1%
PainLess-25 1% Healthy Skin speeds up healing, protects wounds and ulcers from developing infections and becoming septic while preventing the wound forming ugly scars and is effective for acne, eczema, weeping sores, ulcers, slow healing wounds. A good skin tonic and astringent. When applied to scaly skin it can help the regeneration of new cells. The pain relief and relief from anxiety provided by Cannabidiol oil is widely recognised and combined with Patchouli can provide relief from painful skin complaints and help with skin health. Hemp oil is rich in Omega-3, Omega-6 and Arginine. Both Omega-3 and Omega-6 are essential fatty acids that offer several health benefits.
PainLess-25 1% Healthy Skin can be used for full body massage or topical relief. Massage small amounts into the affected area until the skin feels slightly warm. Also massage the oil around the temples, the “third eye” which is the area between and slightly above the eyebrows, and the back of the neck. For all uses, massaging the oil into the soles and instep of the feet particularly just before sleep is valuable.
PainLess-25 1% Healthy Skin oil is unsuitable for diffusion.
As most people would not wish to wear the fragrance of full spectrum CBD oils we have blended it with 100% pure Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) essential oil. Earthy, pungent with a deep base note
PainLess-25 1% Healthy Skin can provide an emotional lift and acts as a mood regulator and can be used to fight depression. Cannabidiol is recognised to help relieve anxiety. Stimulating and emotionally balancing, Patchouli is associated with sexuality, strength, power and passion. Helps to ground you and bring your consciousness back to a physical level. It helps to overcome feelings of sadness or loss and brings new hope. It uplifts the mood and relaxes tension. It uplifts the mood, drives away disappointment, and relaxes tension. By stimulating the release of pleasure hormones like serotonin and dopamine, feelings of anxiety, anger, and sadness can be alleviated.
Side effects may include light headedness, and drowsiness. Avoid if suffering from low blood pressure. Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Use with extreme caution if suffering from Parkinson’s disease. Avoid if using SSRIs, tricyclic antidepressants, antipsychotics, beta-blockers and opioids (including codeine and oxycodone). Avoid if taking Clobazam, Valproate or Warfarin.
The strong odour of Patchouli oil can be overwhelming to some. If you begin coughing or become dizzy or sick when exposed to the oil, move to a well-ventilated area away from the odour.
PainLess-25 1% Healthy Skin is blended from
- Full spectrum CBD oil containing 25mg of active ingredient per millilitre of oil
- Patchouli essential oil (Pogostemon cablin)
- Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa) with less than 0.5% CBD content
Cannabidiol (Cannabinoid from Cannabis sativa) with less than 0.2% of THC which is the psychotropic ingredient in Cannabis sativa, so it does not give the hallucinogenic effects traditionally associated with Hemp/Marijuana.
Cannabidiol (CBD) from Cannabis sativa; Patchouli alcohol, a-Bulnesene, a-Guaiene, Seychellene, ß-Patchoulene, a-Patchoulene, y-Patchoulene, (-)-allo-Aromadendrene, 1(10)-Aromadendrene, Pogostone, ß-Caryophyllene, Pogostol, ß–Elemene, Monounsaturated fats, Essential fatty acids, Linoleic acid (Omega 6), α-linolenic acid (Omega 3), Oleic acid (Omega 9), Gamma linolenic acid (Omega 6). Hemp Oil generally has a low level of saturated fat (9%)
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any CBD products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/cannabis-index.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.