- Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)
- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- Vetiver (Vetveria zizanioides)
Steam distillation for essential oils. Solvent extraction for absolutes
Some of the latest research shows a strong correlation between anxiety and chronic pain. This should be no surprise to many who suffer from the chronic pain of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus or other immune system illnesses who often find that the slightest increase in nervous tension and anxiety has a profound and painful effect on the musculoskeletal system some time later. Groundwork is a strong grounding blend of essential oils which helps to release nervous tension and relieve anxiety. It provides mental strength and helps reduce inflammatory responses.
Apply to the back of the neck below the hairline, and the soles of the feet at bedtime using the Roll-On applicator. Use a few drops in the bath for 7 days to aid in resolving sadness or grief.
Undiluted – dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil. Ready to Use is a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oils
Earthy, woody with a green note
Stimulating and emotionally balancing. Groundwork helps to ground you and bring your consciousness back to the physical level. It promotes confidence, strength, and is valuable for meditation as it encourages the mind to concentrate and exclude extraneous sounds. It induces a calming, relaxing and sedative effect on both the mind and body while relieving nervous stress and anxiety therefore good to use at night. It also generates a happy feeling in cases of anger or sadness. Helps to achieve greater clarity and balance. Associated with sexuality, strength, power and passion.
Avoid during pregnancy. Avoid if suffering from high blood pressure or heart problems. May irritate sensitive skin. Never to be taken internally. Avoid if breast-feeding. The effects on a nursing infant are unknown.
Terpinen-4-ol, (Z)-Sabinene hydrate, Linalyl acetate, y-Terpinene, α-Terpineol, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, α-Terpinene, Terpinen-4-yl acetate, p-Cymene, Linalool, Terpinolene, α-Cedrene; Thujopsene; Cedrol; ß-Cedrene; α-Selinene; ß-Himachalene; ß-Chamigrene; α–Chamigrene; Widdrol; Cuparene, Patchouli alcohol, α-Bulnesene, Seychellene, ß-Patchoulene, α-Patchoulene, y-Patchoulene, Pogostone, α-Guaiene, Pogostol, (-)-allo-Aromadendrene, 1(10)-Aromadendrene, ß-Caryophyllene, ß–Elemene, Khusimol (zizanol), Vetiselinenol, Cyclocopacamphan-12-ol, α-Cadinol, α-Vetivone, ß-Vetivenene, ß-Eudesmol, ß-Vetivone, Khusenic acid, ß-Vetispirene, y-Vetivenene, a-Amorphene, (E)-Eudesm-4-15,7-dien-12-ol, ß-Calacorene, y-Cadinene, (Z)-Eudesm-6-en-11-ol, y-Amorphene, Ziza-5-en-12-ol, ß-Selinene, (Z)-Eudesm-6,11-diene, Salvial-4(14)-en-1-one, Khusinol, Selina-6-en-ol, Cyclocopacamphan-12-ol, Khusian-ol, d-Amorphene, 1-epi-Cubenol, Khusimene (ziza-6(13)-ene, Ziza-6(13)-en-3ß-ol, Ziza-6(13)-en-3-one, 2-epi-Ziza-6(13)-en-3 α-ol
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.