Gout Out Blend
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Juniper (Juniperus squamata)
Steam distillation (for all oils)
A sharp warming green scent with a lemony top note
- 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil
- On request 3% dilution in Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil. For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Gout Out has a cooling action and is great for relieving itchy skin. Most useful for gout, arthritis, bladder infections, cystitis and for detoxifying and disinfecting. Gout Out increases the metabolism and boosts activity levels. It is a diuretic and helps remove excess water and uric acid from the body. Useful for food poisoning as it stimulates the body to eliminate toxins faster through urination.
It raises the energy levels in the body and as a result is often considered useful for cellulite.
Unclogs congestion of the lungs, liver, lymphatic system and arteries.
A great muscle ease for tired, stiff and overworked muscles, the odour is warm, penetrating and stimulating – great after sports activities, helping to remove lactic acid.
Diluted to 2% or less in a carrier oil and blended with a cream it can reduce sunburn and ease the redness of inflamed skin as well as reducing itchiness. In a diffuser it can act as a mental stimulant. Diluted to 2% or less as a massage oil or in the bath it stimulates cell renewal and increases the rate of removal of uric acid and water from the body.
Gout Out is a warming, strengthening, uplifting and refreshing wake-up oil. It refreshes the mind and boosts concentration. It creates an energized feeling and is effective for removing mental stress. It is also used for relieving adrenal fatigue and refreshing spirits. An excellent mood elevator. Gout Out contains Wintergreen which increases the body’s sensitivity to deep vibrations, enhancing sound on all levels.
Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine. Avoid use in pregnancy. Avoid use on or near children younger than 12 years old. Avoid if suffering from epilepsy. Avoid if using blood thinning medication such as Warfarin. Avoid if suffering chronic kidney or liver conditions. Avoid if using or allergic to aspirin or suffering from digestive disorders such as ulcers, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) or diverticulitis.
α–Pinene, ß-Pinene, d-3-Carene, ß-Phellandrene, d-Cadinene, Camphene, α–Muurolene, ß-Bisabolene, y-Cadinene, (+)-Limonene, Caryophyllene oxide, Bornyl acetate, ß-Myrcene, ß-Caryophyllene, Longifolene, α–Terpinene, Terpinolene, 1,8-Cineole, α–Cadinol, Fenchone, y-Muurolene, α–Terpineol Tricyclene, α–Caryophyllene, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, Chamazulene (E)-ß-Ocimene Germacrene-D, T-Muurolol, Sabinene, Methyl salicylate, Borneol, Verbenone, Linalool, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol, Terpinen-4-ol, (-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Sabinene, y-Terpinene, α-Thujone
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind