PainLess Headache & Migraine Relief
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale)
- Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)
PainLess Headache & Migraine Relief is a fast acting blend which helps relieve pain and headaches, stress and tension. It is cooling and anti-inflammatory. Helpful against nausea, it acts as a gentle sedative of the nervous system and so has the additional benefit of helping to relax and de-stress.
Rub into the skin around the temples, under the breast-bone, round the back of the neck, across the forehead and under the eyes sockets, taking great care to avoid the eyes and mucous membranes. Can be used as needed but do not re-apply within 1 hour of previous application. This product is oil based and may affect any cosmetics applied.
- Undiluted – Dilute to 2% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use.
- Ready to Use blends are in a 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- Atomiser is a 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
Steam distillation (for all essential oils)
Earthy, spicy and green herbal with a minty top note
- Test on a small area of skin before use. Should any adverse reaction immediately occur cease using the product.
- Never ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mouth.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- PainLess Headache & Migraine Relief should be avoided late at night by insomniacs.
- Avoid with the use of cardiac stabilizing medications, including quinidine.
- Avoid use with children under 6 years of age.
- Avoid if suffering from liver damage, gallbladder inflammation and gallstones. The contraindication for gallstones is important to note, because this condition is often asymptomatic. Overweight Caucasian women over age 40 are particularly at risk for asymptomatic gallstones.
- Avoid if allergic to penicillin.
- Avoid if allergic to aspirin.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α–Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, (-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, (6R)-Menthofuran, Isomenthone, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (+)-Limonene, Germacrene D, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, ß-Pinene, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Camphene, Verbenone, α–Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, Camphene, p-Cymene, ar-Curcumene, 1-Nonanol, (Z)-Sabinene hydrate, y-Terpinene, α–Terpinene, Terpinen-4-yl acetate, Sabinene, Terpinolene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.