PainLess Muscles & Tendons Relief
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis)
- Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)
- Sandalwood Amyris (Amyris balsamifera)
PainLess Muscles & Tendons Relief has excellent pain-relieving properties – good for sprains, pains and muscular spasms. It is anti-inflammatory and eases stiffness, rheumatism and nerve pain. PainLess Muscles & Tendons Relief has an antispasmodic effect that is highly effective for soothing abdominal or period cramps.
It acts as a gentle sedative of the nervous system and so has the additional benefit of helping to relax and de-stress.
Rub into the skin wherever there is pain, taking great care to avoid the eyes and mucous membranes. Soothes sprains and swellings when used with a cold compress.
Can be used when needed but do not re-apply within 1 hour of previous application. This product is oil based and may affect any cosmetics applied.
Undiluted – Dilute to 3% or less in a suitable carrier oil before use.
Ready to Use is a 3% dilution with Grapeseed Carrier Oil (Vitis vinifera).
Steam distillation (for all essential oils)
Earthy, slightly spicy, warm with a green and floral note
- Test on a small area of skin before use. Should any adverse reaction immediately occur cease using the product.
- Never ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mouth.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α–Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, Isobutyl angelate, Butyl angelate, 3-Methylpentyl angelate, Isobutyl butyrate, Isoamyl angelate, 2-Methyl-2-propenol angelate, 3-Methylpentyl isobutyrate 2-Methyl-2-propyl angelate, Camphene, α–Pinene, α–Terpinene, Chamazulene, (E)-Pinocarveol, α–Thujene Hexyl butyrate, Terpinolene, Isobutyl isobutyrate, Anthemol, y-Terpinene, Isoamyl isobutyrate d-3-Carene, Isoamyl 2-methylbutyrate, 2-Methylbutyl 2-methylbutyrate, Isoamyl butyrate, Pinocarvone, ß-Myrcene, p-Cymene, ß-Pinene, Isoamyl methacrylate, Propyl angelate, ß-Phellandrene, (Z)-Sabinene hydrate, y-Terpinene, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, Terpinen-4-yl acetate, Sabinene, Valerianol, α–Eudesmol, 7-epi-α–Eudesmol, 10-epi-y-Eudesmol, Elemol, ß-Eudesmol, ß-Sesquiphellandrene, y-Eudesmol, α–Zingiberene, Amorpha-4,11-diene, Drimenol, ar-Curcumene, Selina-3,7(11)-diene, y-Curcumene, Cadina-4,11-diene, ß-Dihydroagarofuran, α–Agarofuran, (E)-Nerolidol, α–Acoradiene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.