Peaceful House Blend
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Pennyroyal (Mentha pulegium)
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum)
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
Steam distillation (for all oils) and solvent extraction for absolutes
Blends Well With
Fresh, outdoors, citrus fragrance with a deep spicy and earthy note
Dilute to 2% or less in water or Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
Protection and cleansing for your home, place of work or environment. Particularly useful for resisting negativity and depletion of energy due to spiritual attack or the draining effect of negative people, places, ill will or malice. It helps protect the spirit from outside influences. Useful as a boundary spray – can be used to create a sacred space.
Raises physical and spiritual energy, Helps create peace between warring parties. It purifies an area raises the energy and creating a protected peaceful safe space. Protects the area, ceilings, walls, flooring etc. from embedded evil and spirits, as well as cleansing the energies of people within the area. It allows the psyche to attract positivity and be open to the fruitfulness of life. It is vitalizing and purifying to the body, mind, and spirit. It helps in accepting the need to let go, to forgive, and to move forward. These actions help to calm and bring peace to the body, mind, and soul.
Raises spiritual energy to address threats and negativity. Helps to raise spiritual awareness and kinship with deity. Helps with meditative practices and raising solar and fire energies. Has particular affinity with Mercury and the Moon. It supports directness and clarity in prayer.
Add a few drops to water in a spray bottle or bowl and spray liberally around the area paying particular attention to corners of rooms and ceilings. In a place of work spray liberally around your desk or work area. Use also in public places where staff/students congregate to talk such as toilets, bars etc.
Avoid if any of the Essential Oils used in the preparation have caused previous allergic reactions. If any sensitivity occurs cease using the product immediately. Do not add to baths or use on the skin even in a diluted form.
Eugenol, ß-Caryophyllene Eugenol Acetate, α-Caryophyllene, Isoeugenol, Methyleugenol Camphene, Estragol, Fenone, Phellandrene, (+)-β-Pinene, y-Terpinene, α-Terpineol, α-Pinene, Geranial, p-Cymene, β-Myrcene, Neral, Terpinen-4-ol, Neryl acetate, Cadinene, Dipentene, Cuminaldehyde, m-Cresol, Cinnamaldehyde, Acetic Acid, Formic Acid, Isomenthone, Neomenthone, Menthone, Pulegone, (-)-Menthol, Menthone, (-)-Menthyl acetate, Neomenthol, 1,8-Cineole, (6R)-Menthofuran, (1R)-(+)-ß-Pulegone, (+)-Limonene, Germacrene D, (E)-Sabinene hydrate, Piperitone, Isomenthol, Sylvestrene, Bornyl acetate, Dipentene, Cardinene and Phellandrene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy. Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products. Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.