Peaceful Mind Blend
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Rose (Rosa centifolia)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
- Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Jasmine (Jasminium grandiflorum)
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
Steam distillation (for all oils) and solvent extraction for absolutes
Blends Well With
Rich, floral, earthy with minty top notes.
Dilute to 2% or less in water or Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
Brings comfort and harmony, gives emotional comfort and protection from the storm. It brings calm and warmth to the spirit. It brings peacefulness, helping to still the mind. It helps raise angry, hurt or damaged minds to a higher level – to discover the benefit of love, protection and healing.
It brings understanding to the conscious mind; desires and wishes of the heart to light and assists in developing higher levels of compassion, love, and purpose.
This blend has a steadying influence on the psyche. It is calming, yet intuitive, like a wise woman with a strong protective influence. It brings the warmth of protective love from Mother Earth. lifting the weight of depression and sadness from the spirit, bringing an emotional balance to the psyche. It awakens harmony. It brings deity closer when in need of comfort, companionship, and recognition that help is always available. This blend contains floral essences which symbolize a divine connection to the sacred feminine, whether that be Mother Mary, Shakti, or the Goddess.
Dilute to 2% or less in a suitable carrier oil before skin application. Applying a couple of drops to a warm bath before bedtime will help bring sleep and prophetic dreams.
Avoid if any of the Essential Oils used in the preparation have caused previous allergic reactions. If any sensitivity occurs cease using the product immediately. Avoid during pregnancy. May irritate sensitive skin. Sun exposure is to be avoided after application. Can interact with Warfarin and should not be used if suffering from gallstones
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, α-Terpineol, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene, Nerol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Stearoptene, α-Pinene, ß-Pinene, Neryl Acetate, α-Terpinene, Limonene, p-Cymene, Camphene, Geranyl Acetate, Neral, Eugenol, Citronellyl Acetate, Methyl Eugenol, Rose Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, α-Damascenone, ß-Damascenone, Benzaldehyde, Rhodinyl Acetate, Phenyl Ethyl Formate, 1.8 Cineole, Myrcene, Menthol, Sabinene, Carvocrol, Cadinene, Citral, Gingerin, Phellandrene, Cineol, y-Terpineol, Geranial, ß-Bisabolene, Zingiberene, Benzyl acetate, Benzyl benzoate, Phytol, Squalene -2,3-oxide, Isophytol, Phytyl acetate, Squalene, Geranyl linalool, Indole, (Z)-Jasmone, (Z)-Methyl jasmonate, Jasmolactone, Methyl benzoate, 1T-Cadinol, Palmitic acid, (E)-α-Bergamotene, Germacrene-D, Estragole
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy. Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products. Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Non-GMO. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- If you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete. We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.