P-Control – Essential Oil Blend For Overactive Bladder Syndrome
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
Steam distillation for essential oils and solvent extraction for absolutes
- 3% dilution in Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Carrier Oil.
- For Atomiser 3% dilution in water, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydro Acetic acid, Sorbic acid and Benzonic acid.
- For cream 3% dilution in Base cream, Organic Coconut oil, Aloe Vera and beeswax
A blend to induce a calming, relaxing and sedative effect on both the mind and body by relieving nervous stress and anxiety, relaxing and restoring emotional balance thus reducing the pressure on the bladder and excretory system. An efficient diuretic it regulates urination, helping to empty the bladder fully and helps in the removal of excess water, salts and toxins from the body. A good antiseptic, it kills bacteria as well as keeping them away from the organs in the body. This is particularly beneficial for bacterial infections in the genitals and urethra.
May be used in the form of
· A diluted oil blend with a 3% dilution with a suitable blend of Carrier oils
· A Cream or Salve with a 3%-5% dilution
· An atomiser in a water based blend which also contains a natural emulsifier and a natural preservative against water-borne pathogens
Ready to use and diluted to 3% in an appropriate blend of Carrier Oils.
Apply to the area in the small of the back, the soles of the feet and above the hip bones across the lower stomach area. Breathe in the scent as required. Apply up to 4 times per day and in particular, use before bedtime.
Avoid in cases of hypertension as it may increase blood pressure. May cause dermal and / or mucus membrane irritation. Avoid during pregnancy or when breast-feeding infants. Avoid using on or near children under the age of 6 years.
Carvacrol, p-Cymene, y-Terpinene Thymol, Carvacryl methyl ether, Linalool, 1,8-Cineole, ß-Myrcene, α-Terpinene, α-Pinene, δ-3- Carene, Cedrol, α-Terpinyl acetate, Terpinolene, (+)-Limonene, ß-Pinene, Sabinene, ß-Myrcene, δ-Cadinene, Terpinen-4-yl-acetate, α-Terpineol, Sandaracopimaradiene, Terpinen-4-ol, Borneol, Linalyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, ß-Caryophyllene, (Z)-ß-Ocimene, 3-Octanone, (E)-ß-Ocimene
- Essential oils can be powerful so to avoid all risks do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from clothing or articles which may be affected by oil-based products.
- Use sparingly and no more than 4 times per day.
- Gluten, peanut and dairy free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. I
- f you are using existing medication, please consult your doctor before using any complementary products and check for pharmaceutical interactions by accessing this page https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html
- The information provided in these areas are for educational purposes only. Do not consider this information to be accurate or complete.
- We do not offer this information to diagnose or cure any disease or ailment, and it does not constitute medical advice of any kind.